~Chapter Four: Maz Castle~

Ben and Finn watch as the portal opens and Han talks to the gang. "Can you see them?" Ben asks.

   "No," Finn responds both at a quiet whisper. The two begin crawling down the crawl space. They see that they have blasters when another gang enters blocking Han, Chewie, and BB-8.

   "I have an idea," Ben says turning to Finn. "If we close the blast doors in that corridor, we can trap both gangs!"

   "Close the blast doors from here?" Finn asks.

   "Resetting the fuses should do it," Ben begins resetting the fuses, sparks shooting from them as he does. Finn quickly joins in. Once done Finn looks hopeful, Ben smiles at him. Their smiles drop once they hear the sound of the Rathtar. "Oh no."

   "Oh no, what?"

   "Wrong fuses." The two hurriedly crawl through the space below deck.

   "This was a mistake!"

   "Huge!" Ben yells getting out of the crawl space and helping Finn. "What do they look like?" They turn a corner and see one standing there.

   "They look like that!" Finn yanks Ben away and race around another corner but there are more down that corridor. "This way!"

   "Are you sure?" Ben asks. They continue to run but Finn is pulled off. Ben turns around and follows after it looking for his friend.  "Finn!" Ben calls. 

   "Ben!" he hears Finn call in the distance, taking a chance he goes to a monitor, seeing Finn on it. He looks at the controls and closes the blast doors cutting Finn free from the Rathtaar.

   "Finn!"

   "It had me! But the door-" Finn starts as Ben comes over to him helping him up.

   "That was lucky," Ben says before they run towards the Falcon.

   "I got the door. Cover us!" Han tells Chewie. Chewie groans and fires down the hall as Han crosses the corridor, BB-8 following nervously. Chewie gets hit in the shoulder from the blasters. "Chewie! You okay?" Hand grabs Chewie's Bowcaster, firing at the door controls. "Wow. Come on! Come on!"

   As Ben and Finn enter the hangar Ben yells to his father, "Dad!" Finn and Ben race past BB-8 as they go up the ramp.

   "Ben, close the door behind us!" Han tells him then turns to Finn, "You take care of Chewie." Han and Ben race towards the cockpit. "Hey, what are you doing?"

   "Unkar installed a fuel pump too- if we don't prime that we're not going anywhere."

   "I hate that guy." Han sits as, Ben hits buttons.

   "And you could use a co-pilot."

   "I got one, he's back there," Han tells his son. Ben gives a sadden look. "Watch the thrust, we're goin' out of here at lightspeed."

   "From inside the hangar? Is that even possible?"

   "Never ask that question until after I've done it." Han and Ben jump when the Rathtar gets onto the glass in front of them. "This is not how I thought this day was gonna go- angle the shields- Hang on back there!"

   "No problem!" Finn calls.

   "Come on baby, don't let me down!" Han hits the switch but nothing happens, "What?" Ben reaches over, hits a switch.

   "Compressor," Ben says. Han hits the switch again and they go into hyperdrive.

~~~