~Chapter Twelve: Alone Again~

In the Corvax Fen the forest of scorched irontrees on the planet surface, small fires lick the ground and charge trunks. Supreme Leader Kylo Ren uses her lightsaber to cut down Mustafarian warriors known as the Alazmec of Winsit wearing helmets outfitted and glowing yellow light to resemble eyes. With the First Order stormtropers easily taking down the natives with blasters, Ren runs straight to the warrior, slamming it to  the ground. Sliding backwards she spreads a small ground fire as she thrusts her saber through an Alazmec behind her. Using the Force, she draws a guard to her and dispatches it before cutting off another's right arm.

   She walks through the forest looking around. Spotting what she wanted she pushes the lid off a concrete structure and pulls out the small triangular device, a Sith wayfinder. She smiles in satisfaction before going to where the wayfinder had told her.

   She arrives on Exegol. She ventures through the building and walks around, admiring the structure. She stands on a center platform and ignites her saber before it begins moving down.

   "At last," she hears a voice in her head say. "Snoke trained you well."

   "I killed Snoke. I'll kill you," she responds her voice emotionless as she moves through the caverns, her saber crackling at her side.

   "My dear. I made Snoke. I have been every voice-" the voice changed to Snoke, "-you have ever heard-" the voice changed again to Darth Vader, "-inside your head." The voice goes back to normal. "The First Order was just the beginning. I will give you so much more."

   "You'll die first," she responds.

   "I have died before," she becomes uneasy. "The dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."

   "What could you give me?" Ren spots the man in a chair and walks over to him.

   "Everything. A new Empire. The might of the Final Order will soon be ready. It will be yours if you do as I ask. Kill the boy! End the Jedi-" the voice stops. "And be what your grandfather is." Ren gives off a face, turning off her saber. "You will rule all the galaxy as the new Emperor. But beware, the boy will try and stop you." Ren catches a glimpse of the face in front of her. Right before her eyes sat Palpatine, the greatest known Sith of all time and most dangerous. 

~~~

   Animals chatter in the distance as Ben practices using the Force on Ajan Kloss, his mother being his master. Ben's hair is cut shorter then it has been, reaching just below his ears. His jacket is in Leia's hands.

   "Be with me," Ben whispers floating in the air with rocks surrounding him. "Be with me," he repeats this a few times before giving up. "They're not with me." He flips over, dropping the rocks and walking over to his mother.

   "Ben. Be patient," Leia tells her son a smile on her face.

   "I'm starting to think it isn't possible to hear the voices of the Jedi who came before," Ben replies.

   "Nothing's impossible."

   "Nothing's impossible," Ben takes a deep breath. "I'm gonna run the training course." He kisses his mother's cheek taking Luke's saber and walking deeper into the forest before running full sprint. 

   Taking out the saber he ignites it and runs through the trees. He comes up to a point with a helmet on the ground. He picks it up putting on his head and pulling the cover over his eyes. He begins walking across the log that connects the two sides of a chasm. He swings his saber trying to hit the droids that where firing at him.

   He takes the helmet off once he reaches the other side and runs up a tree slicing part of a ribbon with his saber taking the end of the ribbon and running, the droids hot on his tail. He jumps back across the chasm before landing next to BB-8. He continues to run as the droids corner him in the middle of an opening. He swings but misses and gets shot twice. His shirt shows the small burns but they aren't bad. He swings at the droid hitting the trees around him before he throws his saber and uses a stick instead, stabbing the droid into a tree.