~Chapter Fourteen: I'm Helping~

Ben runs out of Lando's ship and runs over to the speeders sitting in the sand. Poe runs to the other side of the speeder trying to get it running. Ben gets one to start before Poe's starts up.

   "How do you know how to do that?" Finn asks.

   "No need to worry. I made it," C-3PO tells the group.

   "We gotta go!" Poe gets on the speeder with C-3PO and Finn. Ben, Chewie, and BB-8 get on the other speeder. Ben sets the mask down next to him.

   The speeders fly through the desert with the stormtroopers following after on their own vehicles. Some of the stormtroopers have jet packs and fly into the air. Ben give out a breath.

   "Oh! They fly now!" C-3PO says.

   "They fly now?" Finn yells at Poe.

   "They fly now!" Poe responds piloting the Speeder.

   Ben hears BB-8 chirp at him. "Not now, BB-8!" BB-8 pokes a hole into a yellow canister. Ben hears it go off and turns seeing it hit the trooper that was shooting at him, he laughs. "Never underestimate a droid." Ben pulls up to the other's and calls, "Ochi's ship. I've seen that ship before!"

   The group had yet to know the trooper still flying in the sky above them. The trooper shoots at them making everyone on both speeders fly through the air and land on the ground. They all shoot at the trooper. One of them hits the troopers pack and he goes flying right into a mountain.

   Ben breaths heavily leaning back into the sand. He glances around before spotting the mask a few feet from him.

   "What the hell is this?" Poe asks as his foot goes into the sand.

   Ben tries to sit up but can't. "Skinning fields! Try to grab something!"

   "Will this agony ever end?" C-3PO asks. Ben reaches for BB-8.

   "Come on!" BB-8! No!" Ben tries harder but his shoulder is already sunken into the sand.

   "Ben!" Finn calls. Ben stops his struggling.His face the only thing he had left above the sand.

   "I never told anyone," he whispers before fully sinking into the sand.

   Poe groans standing up in a small cavern underground. "Finn? Ben?" Ben falls through the ceiling. He lets out a light laugh. He begins getting up, taking Y/n's mask in his hands when he reaches it.

   "Yeah. Where's Finn?"

   "Where's Chewie?"

   "I'm good!" Finn calls walking into the small area.

   "I thought we where goners!" Poe tells Finn and Ben wrapping an arm around them both.

   "Which way out?"

   "We have to hurry," Ben says turning on his saber for light. Poe turns on his flashlight and begins following.

   "So, what was it?" Finn asks.

   "What was what?"

   "What you've never told anybody?"

   "You heard that?"

   "I'll tell you later."

   "You mean when Poe's not here?" Poe asks.

   "Yeah. Mm-hmm. You'll just make fun of me and wouldn't understand."

   "Sure big guy! We're gonna die in sand burrows and we're all keeping secrets?"

   "I'll tell you when you tell us about all that shifty stuff you do."