~Chapter Eleven: Til We Meet Again~

When Y/n came to Hux stood before her. "What happened?" Hux asked her. She thought of something quick to save her skin.

   "The boy murdered Snoke. Where is he?" She responded.

   "He took Snoke's escape craft."

   "We know where he's going," she stands up. "Get all our forces down to that Resistance base," she turns to walk out. "Let's finish this."

   "Finish this? Who do you think you're talking to? You presumed to command my army?" Hux says to her. She stops turning to Hux. "Our Supreme Leader is dead! We have no ruler!"

   She force chokes him from a far. "The Supreme Leader is dead."

   "Long live the Supreme Leader," Hux chokes out.

~~~

   Y/n stands looking out the window of the ship she is in, Hux stands in front of her. 

   "Thirteen incoming light craft. Shall we hold until we clear them?" Hux asks the female leader.

   "No, the Resistance is in that mine. Push through," she says.

~~~

   Ben shoots at the Tie fighters that are shooting at his friends. He sits in the Falcon's gunner position and cries out happily, "Whoo! I like this!"

~~~

   Y/n spots the Falcon and points to it angrily, "Blow that piece of junk out of the sky!"

   "All fighters!" Hux delivers the orders.

~~~

   "Chewie!" Ben calls, "Pull off from the battle. Draw them away from the speeders!"

   Chewie responds. Chewie drives the ship off into a cavern like area and gets rid of most of the tie fighters.

   "Chewie!" Ben calls. Chewie breaks through the ground back up to the surface.

~~~

  "All fire power on those speeders," Y/n tells the coms people in front of her.

   "Concentrate all fire on the speeders!" Hux says, Y/n turns to him with a slightly angry look. She watches as the cannon breaks through the doors before speaking calmly.

   "General Hux, advance. No quarter. No prisoners." The AT-AT's move forward. Y/n watches as a man steps out of the hole in the door. She recognizes him instantly. "Stop!" she shouts. Everything freezes. She takes a step forwards before saying in a scarcely calm voice, "I want every gun we have to fire on that man." There is silence before she speaks again with the same tone, "Do it."

   The AT-AT's prepare to fire at Luke Skywalker who stands there watching. Ren stands there watching as the AT-AT's fire at Luke.

   "More!" Her gloved hands clench at her sides before she screams, "More!"

   "That's enough!" Hux tells her. "That's enough!" he then yells to the coms. They quit firing as Ren takes a seat, breathing deeply. "Do you think you got him? Now, if we're ready to get moving, we can finish this." 

   "Ma'am?" one of the men say. Y/n stands looking out the window seeing Skywalker standing there. Luke brushes off his shoulder to test her. She lets out a harsh but quiet breath

   "Bring me down to him. Keep the door covered and don't advance until I say," Ren says her eyes never leaving Luke.

   "Supreme Leader, don't get distracted, our goal-" Hux begins before Ren throws him across the room. She pulls her cloak closer to her body.