~Chapter Eighteen: Solo~

Ben climbs the tall wall of the hole he was thrown in. He reaches the top and pulls himself out. Walking slowly, and limping, he goes to Y/n who lays on the ground. Ben reaches her. He moves her into his arms, resting his hand on her face, she's still breathing. Tears roll down Ben's face. He places his hand on her stomach, closing his eyes. He slowly heals her. 

   Her eyes open, she smiles at him, sitting up. "Scoundrel," she whispers.

   "Princess," he responds just as quiet. She grabs his face and pulls him towards her. She places her lips against his gently but with passion. He smiled happily into the kiss, holding her waist. She pulls away laughing. 

   "I love you," she tells him resting her head against his. He smiles and rest his hand on her face.

   "And I love you," Ben takes her hand helping her up and kissing her one more time. "Come on, we have to get back to the ships, make sure everything is okay with the Resistance."

   "Ben, I'm scared. What if they try to, you know, kill me?" her voice shaking as she spoke.

   "I'll protect you."

   The two arrived at the ships. Neither being a two seater, they took one each. Ben arrived first and spotted Poe and Finn. They run to each other holding each other in an embrace.

   Y/n lands her ship and pokes her head out but is instantly shot at. "Ben!" she yells. 

   Ben turns to the ship, smile dropping before running over to her. "Hold your fire!"

   "Ben, she killed Han," Poe states.

   "I know." Finn stands next to Ben. Finn smiles at him.

   "Did you get the girl?" Finn asks.

   "Of course I did, who do you think I am?" Finn laughs. 

   "Come on, lets help her out."

   Finn and Ben climb up the ship helping Y/n out. She turns and takes Ben's hand. Finn walks with the couple watching the people around them. 

   "Ben, they are all staring at me," she whispers to him. Ben stop, looking around. He turns towards Chewie who is watching intently, and winks. 

   "Oh," he says faking surprise. He turns to Finn smirking, Finn mouths 'kiss her' to him. Ben rolls his eyes. He turns to the female. "Princess," he says loud enough everyone could hear. 

   "Scoundrel?" she whispers afraid of what's happening.

   "I forgive you," Ben says listening to the people around them whisper. "And, I love you." The jungle goes silent waiting for her response.

   "I-I," she whispers watching the people staring. Ben turns her head to face him. "I love you, too." Ben smiles and leans in kissing her holding her face in his hands. Cheers are heard around them. Finn smiles as Poe walks over gawking at the two.

   "Who knew Ren had a heart?" Poe asks Finn.

   "I knew, Ben knew, Leia, Luke, Han. Most people really. And her name is Y/n. She seems quiet nice, from what Ben has told me," Finn responds.

   "Was I the only one to not know that this was happening?"

   "Yeah, kinda."

   "Fair point."

   Ben pulls back from the kiss, dragging her over to Finn and Poe. 

   "Guys, this is Y/n," Ben tells them.

   "It's nice to finally meet you, Y/n. Ben has told me so much about you," Finn says holding out his hand.

   "FN-2187," she smiles lightly.

   "It's Finn, actually." Her smiles drops.

   "Oh, I am so sorry. It's nice to meet you, Finn."

   "I'm Poe," Poe starts, "And Ben has never mentioned you before to me."

   "I assume for a reason."

   "Yes, big reason!" Ben responds, his arm wrapping around her waist.

   "Okay what is that reason?" Poe asks.

   "You would have teased me."

   "Fair," Poe says walking off.

   "Sorry about him. He's difficult."

   "So was I, to begin with," Y/n reminds him, smiling.

   "Yes, you were."

   "So Y/n, what are you and Ben going to do next?" Finn asks.

   "I don't know," she responds. "I'm happy as long as he's with me."

   "That's cute, you guys are cute." Finn smiles turning to walk away. "I gotta go, stay safe and come see me before you leave!"

   "Leave?"

   "Maybe we should, only us," Ben tells her. She smiles.

~~~

   Y/n sits in the Co-pilot seat as Ben flies the Falcon. They land on Tatooine in the desert near a small house. The twin suns setting, soon it was going to be night.

   Y/n and Ben walk out of the Falcon and walk to the small house, Lars's Homestead. Y/n enter's first. They walk through examining the place before walking back out. The two kneel in the sand side by side. Y/n places the Skywalker sabers side by side on a cloth and wraps them up. She and Ben lower them into the sand, leaving them in the sand. 

   A woman walks past them but stops, "There's been no one for so long. Who are you two?" the woman asks.

   "I'm Ben Solo," Ben responds.

   "I'm Y/n," Y/n smiles at the woman.

   "Y/n who?" the woman asks.

   "Y/n Solo," Ben responds for her. The old woman smiles at the two, before walking away.

   "Solo, huh?" Y/n asks.

   "If you want, that is."

   "Of course, if you ask."

   "Marry me, Princess."

  "Of course, Scoundrel." Y/n pulls the collar of his shirt down pressing her lips to his.