Chap 4

*in the classroom*

Y/n's pov

I swear I'm going to puke all of my food out when I saw hyeji begging jimin to feed her. That's what all bitch like to do, flirt. 

I still can't believe that hyeji is his girlfriend. You guys wanna know why I hate this bitch? 

*flashback to junior high school*

I was walking with my friends at the hall and then I saw hyeji. 

"Hey hyeji," I said and she push me to the floor and throw her books on me. 

"Do my homework, I will getting it after school so be quick," she said and walks away like a star. 

And then I didn't do her homework. After school she approached me and asked for her homework. 

"Where's my homework bitch? Did you even do them?!" she yelled at me and push me to the floor. 

"Please... I don't want to do this anymore..." I begged her. 

"You stupid bitch!!! Go away!!!!" she yelled and pull my hair and slam me to the locker. 

"Pleasee..." I begged her once again but she didn't listen. 

"Go die you bitch!" she said and she slapped me. 

*end of the flashback*

That's why I hate her. She always bully me when I was in junior high school. And she's still that bitch. But I'm not longer that weak person. 

Jimin's pov

When hyeji approached me I saw y/n staring at her with pure hatred. I don't know their past but clearly they're enemies in past. 

"Chimchim.... Play with me..," hyeji whines at me because I was looking at y/n for like few minutes. And then when she's about to flirt with me again. 

/Ting ting ting/ the bell rangs

"I think I'll see you tomorrow hyeji," I said to her. 

"Bye Chimchim...," she replied me and waved goodbye. 

I saw y/n got up and walk out from the class. Then I ran after her. 

"Y/n wait up," I said. 

"Huh? Oh hey," she says. 

"Let's go to my house," I said to her and she hummed for respond. 

The walk to my home is silent, an awkward silence. 

"We're here," I said and I can see that she's amaze with my house. 

"Woahhh...," she looks so cute while admiring my house. 

"Let's go inside," and I grab her hand. I'm not lying but she looks surprised when I grab her hand.