Chap 20

Jimin's pov

They put us in a room and it's dark. But I'm still feeling relieved that I'm with y/n. 

Suddenly the lights turned on. I saw y/n lying on the bed. But I saw she's struggling so I went to her. 

"Holy shit... What happened y/n? Why are you tied up on the bed?!" I asked her. I'm worried about her. 

"I don't know jimin please help me get out..," she cried out. I know she's scared right now. 

"Maybe there's some sort of key..," I told her. 

"Jimin.... There's a big saw over there at the end of the bed!" she screamed in panic. 

"Baby y/n calm down I'm gonna get you out," I told her so that she could calm down a bit. 

I look around I saw the screen is writing something. 

/save your partner.. But you have to sacrifice yourself/

/there's a key in this room.. Find the first hint to find the key/

/YOU HAVE TWO MINUTES /

Then I heard something like an engine sounds. I look over y/n because I heard her screaming. 

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! JIMINNN HELP MEEE!" she screamed. I saw that saw is moving towards y/n. If I didn't find the key soon she will die. 

"Okay okay I will find the key... Come on jimin think...," I tried to think where could the hint be. So I went to y/n and search it under the bed. 

"I FOUND IT!" I yelled. 

But it's not the key. It's more like a note.

/a precious fluid, thicker than water/

What? Fluid.... 

"Y/n.. There's a riddle," I brought the note to her and let her read it. 

"Is it blood?" I asked her. 

"Y-yes.. But why?" she asked me. She's worried about me. 

"I don't care I have to help you," I told her. I saw she's tearing up. 

"Baby don't cry.. I'm gonna save you no matter what.." I kissed her forehead and grab a knife that is on the nightstand. 

I scratch the knife on my finger. It's hurt but it's for y/n. For y/n I'm willing to do anything. I hiss a little. 

"Jimin are you okay?" she asked me. 

"I'm okay y/n...," I told her. 

I saw the screen wrote something again. 

/put the blood on the chain and save your partner /

So I put my blood on the chain. And the chain suddenly loosen up. 

"Jimin help me get out!" I heard she screaming it. 

"Okay just a sec," I hold her and pull her out. 

"Jimin you saved me.. I love you so much..," she hugged me. 

"I miss hugging you y/n.. I love you too..," I hugged her back and kissed her on the lips. I felt she's smiling in the kiss. 

"Baby let's get out," I said. Then I saw the screen wrote something again. 

/get out or you'll get smashed, use the thing that near to you to get out/

/be fast or you'll get smashed/

Then suddenly the walls are shaking. And it looks like the walls is coming closer. Oh my God that's why it says smashed. 

"Jimin.. The walls are going to squish us..," she said in panic tone. 

"Don't worry let's find the way out," I told her so she could calm down. I looked around then I saw a crowbar. Maybe it could be useful. 

"Y/n I found a crowbar," I show it to her. 

"That's great!" she cheered and kissed me on the cheek. 

Thank u for reading

Don't forget to vote and comment 

Love u guys stay healthy ❤️❤️