Chap 22

Y/n's pov

It's been three days since we've been kidnapped by that stupid hyeji. I miss my tae oppa and jin oppa and ava and all my friends. I don't want to die. 

"Players.... Time to eat~" I heard hyeji's voice as she walk to our cell and put the food. 

"Hyeji please let us out," I begged her. 

"No can't do," she said and walk away. 

Atleast I'm in the same cell as jimin. Then I saw him trying to feed me. 

"Here comes the choo choo train...," he said while holding the spoon towards me. 

"No I don't wanna eat... I lost my appetite. You can eat all you want jimin," I told him because I really lost my appetite. 

"Please baby... Y/n please eat just for me," he look at me with those beautiful yet cute eyes. 

"STOB IT haha," I can't resist jimin with puppy eye. 

"I won't talk to you unless you eat. Hmmph!" he said and I look over to see him sitting on the floor like a baby that is mad. 

"Jimin, but I lost my appetite," I told him but he didn't reply. Is he really ignoring me unless I eat? Ughhh. 

"FINE I'LL EAT!" I grab the spoon and scoop the food to my mouth. 

Jimin's pov

I ignore her so she will eat. Because I know she'll eat. Haha. 

"FINE I'LL EAT!" I heard she yelled. 

"Good girl," I said and I saw her pouting. 

"Come here," I pat the space beside me for her to sit. She walked to me and sat beside me. 

"I miss my family and friends jimin...," she said and I could feel that she really miss them. 

"It's okay we'll get out from here. I believe there's someone that will save us y/n. Don't worry," I assured her. Then I hugged her to give her comfort. 

"Jimin I love you," I heard she's mumbling on my chest. But it's clear enough for me to know what she's talking about. 

"I love you too y/n," I kissed her forehead and stroke her head lovingly. She's starting to look like kitten to me haha. 

"Baby you look like a kitten," I told her and I swear when she brought her head up she really looks like a kitten. 

"Am I?" she confusingly asked me. 

"Yes you are," I chuckled at how cute she is. 

"Oh okay," she replies and bury her head to my chest. She looks tired and there's some knife scratches on her arm. So I let her sleep. 

After a few minutes I drift into sleep too. 

Seulgi's pov

I'm still confused. Why is there a hard drive in my house? So I found this hyeji's location and we're going to that location today. So I called my crew to come to my house. I also called taehyung. 

"Hey seulgi," wendy greeted me. Joy also greeted me. She seems happy and I know it's because that jungkook. 

"So why did you called us?" yeri asked. 

"The thing is.. I found this hard drive and there's a name written on it," I show them the hard drive. 

"Shit-" I heard Irene yelled in shock. Something's wrong. 

"Irene are hiding something from us? We're best friends you can tell us anything," I assured her so she won't freak out. 

Thank u for reading

Don't forget to vote and comment

Love u guys stay healthy ❤️❤️