Chap 10

Jimin's pov

I was sleeping peacefully. Suddenly someone came into my room and called me. Then I Sat up and rub my eyes. I saw y/n standing at my door way. She looks like she's scared. 

"Jimin...," she called. 

"Yes y/n?" I asked her. 

"Jimin... Can I sleep with you tonight?" she asked me and I'm shocked. I'm thinking for a while and I remember that she was scared so I let her. 

"Okay come here," i said and patting the bed. 

So she climb to the bed and sat on it. 

"What's wrong?" I asked her softly since she's scared. 

"I-I'm afraid of the thunder... Sorry for bothering you...," she said with her head hang low. I felt bad for her. 

"Come here lemme hug you," I said and she immediately came to my arms and hug me tightly. 

"Come on let's sleep," I said. 

"Okay...," she's still scared. So I wrap my arm around her waist. 

"Jimin... I love you...," she said staring into my eyes. Her eyes are so bright like the star. 

"I love you too y/n..," I replied her and kiss her. I could feel her kisses back. And I smiled through the kiss. 

Then we fall asleep. 

*morning*

Y/n's pov

I woke up because the sunlight that came in to jimin's room. I could hear the birds singing. Then I turn to my back to see jimin sleeping peacefully. He looks like a angel. 

"Done checking me out?" he said out of nowhere. And I was startled. 

"Geez you scared me..," I said but I swear I was blushing. 

"Awwww my baby is blushing...," he teased me. 

"Yah stop..," I told him and kiss the tip of his nose. Then I walked out of his room and go to the guest room to take a bath. 

When I came out of the shower I saw jimin sitting on the bed in the guest room. 

"Oh hey jimin," I greeted him. 

"Hey babyyy...," omg he's such a tease. Then he kiss the tip of my nose. 

"Let's go to your house so you can grab your stuff and change to you uniform," he asked me. 

"Okay let's gooo," I replied him and we went downstairs. 

"Good morning kids," jimin's mom greet us. 

"Good morning eomma..," jimin replied his mom. 

"Good morning auntie," I said with a smile. 

"Come let's eat," she told us. 

Then we dig in the breakfast and the breakfast is delicious. Jimin's mom really knows to cook. Just like jin oppa :). 

"Bye eomma..," jimin bid a goodbye to her mother and so do I. 

Then we walk to my house together. When we arrived I open the door and I saw tae oppa jump on me. 

"Sissssss I miss you...," he says still hugging me. 

"I miss you too oppa..," I said to him. 

"Where's my sweetheart?" awww jin oppa really sweet. Then I went to hug him. 

"I see you brought your boyfriend here y/n," jin oppa says. God now jin oppa knows too. 

"Yeah yeah... Let's go!!" I said and they all smiled at me. 

Then we drove to school. When we arrived everyone looked at me and jimin who are holding our hands. 

Some of them are shocked some of them are whispering things about us. But what we didn't know is someone is watching us from far with pure hatred.