Chap 6

Y/n's pov

I woke up like usual and prepared myself for school. I went downstairs to see tae oppa and jin oppa are eating. 

"Morning guys," I said. 

"Morning sweetheart," jin oppa says. 

"Morning sis," tae oppa says. 

Then we eat our breakfast and drove to school. 

*time skips*

Finally we arrived at school. 

"Bye guys," I bid them a goodbye and they did too. 

I was walking through the hall and I saw Ava. "Heyyyyyy Avaaaaaa," I scream at her. 

"Yoooooo heyyyyyy," she says with the same enthusiasm as me. Then we walk to class together. 

When I came in the class there were many girl students blocking seat. 

"EXCUJI ME?!," I yelled at them and they seem to be mad at me cuz I just shoo them away from jimin. 

"Hey y/n," jimin says. 

"Hey jimin," I replied him and smiled. 

Jimin's pov 

"EXCUJI ME?!," y/n yelled at the girls and they go away. And then I said hey to her and she did the same with her cute smile. 

"Do you wanna come to my house to finish the assignment again?" I asked her. 

"Sure," she says. 

/ting ting ting/ Bell rangs

The teacher came in and we start to study. 

"Class, today we will learn to dance and singing today," the teacher informed. 

Great today is dancing and singing. I love them, they probably can be my hobby. 

"Okay now I'm going to pair you guys with yous partner," the teacher says. 

"Y/n with jimin," yes I paired with her. 

"Hyeji with jackson," I look at her and hyeji doesn't seem happy with him. 

"Ava with taehyung," and I see taehyung is smiling towards Ava. 

Y/n's pov 

I'M GONNA DANCE? WITH JIMIN?? 

Ava is with taehyung so they both look so happy and cheerful. That bitch is with jackson. So I'm happy I was paired with jimin. 

The teacher told us to dance a song called spring day. 

"Good job students, I'm proud," the teacher says. 

"You're a great dancer y/n do you know that?" jimin asked me. 

"Oh it's nothing it's one of my hobbies," I was blushing but I don't know why. 

"Did I just saw you blush y/n?" he asked me with a teasing tone and a smirk. 

"Stob it!," I hit him on arm. And he pout at me. Cute.