Final chap

*TWO YEARS LATER*

Y/n's pov

"I'm so nervous I can't feel my face!" I yelled in the dressing room. 

"Chill girl you look like an angel," ava said. 

"Yeah I agree with ava," I heard joy says while the stylist styling her hair. 

"Thanks guys I'm so happy," I yelled in excitement. 

"Careful don't wreck your dress y/n," the stylist aka wendy said. 

"Okay hehe," I chuckled. 

Yep we're going on a wedding today. It's our wedding. Me, ava and joy's wedding. We make out wedding on the same day haha. The more the merrier. 

"Are the princesses ready?" jin oppa came in and he looks like worldwide handsome. 

"Haha yes we are oppa," I laughed and hold oppa's hand. 

"I'm so happy for you y/n," jin oppa said as he smiles. 

"Thank you oppa I love you," I thanked him and we walk to the hall. 

"I love you too, my sweetheart," oppa said and we continue to walk along the carpet. Ava and joy walks beside us. 

I saw jimin at the end of the carpet looking as handsome as always. 

"Please take care of her jimin," jin oppa said as he handing my hand to jimin. 

"I will," jimin smiled when he look at me. Damn he looks like an angel. 

After jin oppa walk away the pastor told us to say our vow. 

"Me, Park Jimin will always be there for y/n and take care of her. I will love her with all of my heart and build a happy family with her. My love is always with her until the death tear us apart," he said and putting my ring to my finger. 

"Me, Kim Y/n will always be there for jimin and take care of him too. I will love him with my heart and be a good wife for him and our family. My love is always be with him until the death tear us apart," I said and I saw him smiling sweetly. 

"You may kiss the bride," the pastor said and I saw jimin's smirking. 

"Come here you naughty kitten," he whispered and kiss me. 

"Woooohooooooooooo!" I heard jin oppa yelling and cheering. 

"Haha," I laughed and so does jimin. 

*ONE YEAR LATER* 

Jimin's pov

"Come back you naughty baby!" i yelled while chasing my son. Yes I have a son and a baby daughter. 

"Catch me daddy!" he keep running. 

"Jihyun stop playing and wear your pants!" y/n commands him and he stops. Finally he stops. 

"Wear your pants," I helped him wear his pants that i try to help him wear for two minutes ago.

"Yayy can I get some ice cream?" he asked with puppy eyes. I don't even know where'd he learn that from. 

"Okay but after lunch, right y/n?" I asked her. 

"Yes honey after lunch so Jihyun please be good or you won't have ice cream," she told him and I saw him pouting. 

"I will mommy," he said. 

"Jimin come here and help me," she called me so I walk to the kitchen. 

"Yes?" I asked. 

"Help me cut those carrots please thank you baby," she told me and kiss my lips. 

"Jimin... What are you doing?" I walk to her and back hugged her. 

"Nothing I just feel like hugging you," I told her and I heard her chuckle. 

"I love you jimin," she said. 

"I love you too thanks for giving me happiness y/n," I kissed her neck. 

"I love mommy and daddy too and little minji," jihyun suddenly spoke behind us. 

"Awww I love you guys so much," y/n said and back to cooking the soup. 

Thank u for reading, it's the end now :> 

Don't forget to vote and comment 

Love u guys so much stay healthy ❤️❤️