Chap 13

Jimin's pov

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. The room is so dark and gloomy.

"Hey chimchim..," a voice called out behind the darkness that covered the room. 

"What do you want hyeji?!" I asked her. 

"Oh what I want?" she asked me back. 

"What I want is revenge bitch!!" she yelled. She looks creepy. 

"Stop hyeji please don't be like this..." I tried to convince her. 

"No!! You're the one that made me like this, I won't stop until I get my revenge," she said and then laughed like a maniac. 

"Why did you do this?" I asked her. 

"Cuz you break up with me and embarrassed me in front of everyone! And that bitch I will kill her!" she yelled. She can't hurt y/n. 

"Don't hurt her hyeji!" I yelled back at her. 

"Oh I will hahahaha," she laughed. Then I saw a man came in the room. 

Hyeji's pov

I called my man here. I saw jimin was shocked. Hahaha. 

"Eric, please bring his princess here," I command him. He immediately left the room for the mission. 

"Hyeji you bitch don't hurt her!!" I yelled at her with anger. 

"Hahahahaha," all she do is laugh. I'm starting to grow angrier. 

"I will kill you hyeji!" I yelled. Suddenly there's a cloth covering my mouth forcefully. It makes me feel dizzy. 

The last thing I heard is hyeji saying good night to me. Then everything was black. 

*at y/n's home*

Y/n's pov

I was at my room playing my phone. I'm scrolling through my Instagram. I saw some picture of me and ava from last year. We were at the amusement park. 

"Y/n!! Come down and eat your dinner!" jin oppa yelled from downstairs. 

"Okay coming!" I yelled back.i put my phone at the bed and run downstairs. 

"Okay let's eat," jin oppa announced. Then we start dig in the dinner. It was delicious. 

"Oppa it's delicious!!" I said and I starting to compliment himself too. 

"Yeah it's delicious," tae oppa said. Then I help jin oppa wash the dishes. 

"I'm going upstairs bye," I told them. Tae oppa just wave his hand as goodbye and keep on watching the TV. 

"Goodnight sweetheart," jin oppa walked to me and hugged me. 

"Goodnight oppa," I replied. Then I went upstairs. 

I went to my room and close it. Then I grab my phone and chat Ava. 

Y/n: heyy Ava. 

Ava: hey yoo. 

Ava: you haven't tell me how did you guys become a couple, TELL ME! 

Y/n: chill man alright I'll tell you. 

Ava: spill the tea already! 

Y/n: geez okay, so the opening isn't that great. I was walking through the hall at school and I saw him kissing a girl. The girl looks hurt. Jimin kisses her too rough. And I don't like seeing him kissing another girl. 

Ava: then? 

Y/n: I was gonna call his name but got cut off when I saw him kissing the girl. Then he look at me then I ran away to the roof (;-;). Then he chase me to the roof and saw me crying. He hugged me and confessed to me. 

Ava: did u guys kissed? (~.~). 

Y/n: yes... 

Ava: omg girl! His your first kiss (~.~).

Y/n: yes he is haha. 

Y/n: okay I'm going to bed now goodnight Ava. 

Ava: goodnight love ya bebe. 

Y/n: love you too. 

Then I shut my phone and put it on the nightstand. I shut the light down and slip to my bed and sleep. 

Don't forget to vote and comment guys

Thanks for reading

Love u guys 😁💞