Chap 17

Hyeji's pov

Haha you guys think it's over. It's not over bitch. I won't let it stop until you guys die. 

"Hyeji you bitch," jimin yelled at me. 

"Hyeji please let us go...," y/n pleaded. 

"No it's not fun yet, those just a small scratches. There will be more fun at night two," I told them and laugh. 

"Now sleep my little players," I said and eric put some anesthesia to them. 

I walk away and go to prepare some games for the next night. 

Taehyung's pov

It's been a day and y/n, she hasn't come home yet. I'm starting to get worry so does jin hyung. So I called jimin. But he didn't answer his phone call either. 

So I hired a detective. Her name is seulgi, she is my childhood friend. And now she told me to call y/n or jimin again so maybe we could track them. 

*on the phone*

"Come on pick up...," I whispered to myself. 

"Hello?" the person asked. 

"Y/n where are you now?! We're all worried about you," I told her. And I saw seulgi and her crew are working. 

"Oh hii tae... Y/n is safe..," I realised that this is not y/n but it's hyeji's voice. 

"Where is she hyeji?! I'm gonna kill you!" I yelled at the phone. 

"She is fine tae, her Prince is fine too. They are all playing a game with me..," she said and she's laughing like a maniac. 

"Tell me where are they??!" I yelled again. 

"Aish.. You guys like to yell do you?" she complained and seems like she doesn't care. 

"TELL. ME," I command her for the last time. Then I saw seulgi make a thumbs up signalling that they got the location. 

"Bye gotta play," she said happily and hang up the phone. 

"Do you guys got the location?" I asked them. 

"Yes we do, we will find them soon tae don't worry," seulgi says. 

"Okay..," I replied. 

Jin hyung was really worried about y/n. He keep asking me about y/n's information. 

Hyeji's pov

I was angry when taehyung yelled at me. But the fun is going to start. I paid for a girl named Irene to trick them and earn their trust. Even her crew didn't know that she is the traitor. 

"Hahahahahahha," I laughed at how smart I am. 

"Eric grab me banana milk!" I command him. And he comes in right away with a bottle of banana milk. 

"I'm too evil muahahah," I said as I drink the banana milk. 

Irene's pov

I was hired to trick them. I just want to get paid. So I hacked their computer and put the wrong address. They will suspect jungkook for it. 

"Irene-ah  can you track the address and see where's that place?" seulgi asked. 

"Sure I can," I replied her and I saw her walk away. 

So like few minutes later she come back to see the progress. 

"Is everything done Irene?" she asked me. 

"Yeah it's done," I said and I show her the address. So we walk to tae oppa and show him the address too. 

"Hey... That's jungkook's house," tae oppa said. 

"Is it? We will go and interrogate him," seulgi said. 

"Right now?" I asked. 

"Yes, right now," seulgi replied. 

So we went to our van and drove to jungkook's house. 

Thank u for reading

Don't forget to vote and comment 

Love u guys stay healthy ❤️❤️