Chap 12

Jimin's pov

We went to the canteen and wait for tae to brought our food. We chatted for like few minutes before tae comes. 

"Here you go... Bon appetite," tae says as he put our food on the table. 

"Thanks tae," I said to him and he hummed for respond. Then we start to eat. Suddenly tae talk about something that he hasn't allowed to talk about. 

"Hey chim.. Don't you have something important to tell us?" he asked with wiggling eyebrows. 

"Huh what's the important thing?" hobi hyung asked because he got interested about what tae talks about. 

"Okay guys I have something to announce to you since SOMEONE has brought the topic," I said pressing on the word someone and eyeing on tae. What tae do is showing his boxy smile. I swear this alien is ughhhh. But I love him as a brother. 

"Okay jimin what's the thing?" namjoon hyung asked. Then I looked over y/n she smiled and nod her head. 

"Okay so.... Me and y/n are dating now..," I announced to the guys and boy they look shocked. 

"Omg congrats chim!!!" hobi hyung says.

"Wow our chimchim is a grown up now," namjoon hyung says and clapping his hands giving applause. 

"Hyung," kookie called me then when I looked at him he brought his thumbs up. 

"Thanks kook," i thanked him. 

"Huh what's happening?? Huh?" suga hyung blurted out. He look confused. 

"Are we celebrating something??" he asked. And I told him about me and y/n dating then he pat my back and smiled. 

Then we finish our food and go back to our class. 

*time skips*

Finally we finished the last lesson. Then I said goodbye to the guys and walk back home with y/n. But when I was walking with y/n. I felt like someone's watching us. I looked back to see no one. 

"Jimin are you okay?" y/n asked me. Aww she's worried about me. 

"Yeah I'm fine, I feel like someone's following us," i told her. 

"Jimin you should be careful, bye," she bid me a goodbye and kissed me. (on the lips btw). 

"Bye y/n love you," I said to her. 

"Love you too jimin," she says as she waves goodbye at me. 

Hyeji's pov

I told the few of my man to do this 'mission'. 

"Get him and bring him here!" I command them. 

"Yes ma'am!" they replied and start to do their 'mission'. 

"This is gonna be fun... Hahaha," I laughed to myself. 

"Enjoy the trip jimin," I smirked while saying it. It's so good to play a game. 

Author's pov

Jimin was walking towards his home but suddenly.... 

Someone held him and covered his mouth and nose. 

"Ah- hmmmp!!" he tried to yelled and hit the man but he won't budge. He's too strong for jimin. 

Then the man pull a bag out and wrap it around Jimin's head. 

Jimin's pov

I know something was wrong. I got this feeling like someone is following me. Suddenly there's a man held me and cover my mouth and nose. 

"Ah- hmmmp!!" I tried to yelled and hit the man but he's just too strong. 

Then everything was black. 

*few minutes later*

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. The room is so dark and gloomy. 

"Hey chimchim..," a voice called out behind the darkness that covered the room. 

Don't forget to vote and comment guys thank u

Love u guys 💜💜💜🤓