Chap 23

Seulgi's pov

"Irene are you hiding something from us? We're best friends you can tell us anything," I assured her so she won't freak out. 

"Ummm I'm so sorry please forgive me..." she sobbed. 

"It's okay Irene don't be.. Just tell us what happened and we'll help you," I softly said to her. I hug her so she will feel better. 

"I was hired by hyeji.. I just wanna get paid. The location that I gave you is fake. I'm so sorry," she said with her head hang low. 

"Why did you accept her invitation?" I asked her. 

"I have some financial problems and there's mafia chasing me," she told us all. I feel pity for her. 

"Don't worry Irene we'll help you out," I hugged her once again and she hug me back. 

"Now let's trick that trickster back," I said and they all look at me confused. 

"What?" joy asked me. 

"I mean let's use Irene to trick her back like she tricked us," I explained to them and it seems they all understand now. 

"Oohhhh okay," wendy replied. 

"Maybe we could sneak in her hideout and one of you trick her to go further from the hideout," yeri requested. 

"Yeyyyy spy squad!!!" wendy yelled and everyone laughed. 

"Hmm that's a good idea so we need a volunteer for the distraction," I said eyeing all of them. 

"I will be the distraction," Irene requested herself. 

"Okay... But we also need back up for Irene in case that hyeji attacks her," I said. 

"I'm gonna help Irene," wendy says. 

"Thank you wendy," Irene thanked her. 

"Okay so I print out the rute in her hideout," I rolled out a map. 

"So first we distract hyeji and irene will talk to her about her payment. Then Wendy's going to smack her from the back and you guys going to tied her," I explained to them. 

"Yes ma'am," wendy and irene replied. 

"Then yeri and me are going to sneak and grab the key," I explained again.

"But we have to watch out for the cameras," I warned them. 

"Okay," they all replied in once. 

"Then joy will wait us on the van," I told them. 

"Here's the suit," I threw a bag to them. 

"Let's get it!!!" wendy yelled. 

"Yeah!!!!" we all yelled. 

We all prepared and now we're driving to hyeji's hideout. 

*hyeji's hideout* 

Irene's pov

So I walked to hyeji's hideout. Earlier seulgi told me to called her and tell that I have something to say to her. Then we'll meet up and Wendy's gonna smack her. 

"Irene are you there yet?," seulgi spoke through the walkie-talkie. 

"Yes I'm in and she's coming," I told her and hide the walkie-talkie. 

"Hey Irene what's the important thing that you wanna talk?" hyeji asked me. 

"Umm I want to ask you about my payment," I told her. 

"Yeah I'm going to pay you when they died haha," she told me and she laughed. She's creepy. 

"Oh okay..," she's going kill them. I didn't know about this. 

"Yeah... So anything else?" she asked. Then I saw wendy getting ready. 

"Umm yeah thank you," I replied her. 

"Ugh! Uhh..," she passed out because wendy hits her. 

"Nice job now let's tie her," I said and she nod. 

Then we tied her on a chair and we have to guard her. 

"Seulgi she's out," I told Seulgi through the walkie-talkie. 

"Okay good," she replied me. 

Y/n and jimin we're going to save you. 

Thank u for reading

Don't forget to vote and comment 

Love u guys stay healthy ❤️❤️