Chap 18

Irene's pov

After I told them the location and they say it's jungkook's house. So we drove to his house. 

"Stop! Right there," tae oppa yelled suddenly. 

"Geez.. You don't have to yell you know!" seulgi scold him. 

"Hehe sorry," tae oppa replied. 

"Yeah my ears already bleeding because your yelling," joy yelled at him. 

"Okay let's go," wendy said and everyone got out of the van a d walking toward jungkook's house. 

Taehyung's pov

I can't believe that this is related to jungkook. He isn't a bad guy. I think there's something wrong. I knew him for many years and he doesn't even like kidnapping people. 

We arrived at his house and we knocked on his door.

"Oh coming..," I heard him saying it inside the house. 

Jungkook's pov

I just woke up from my nap. And I feel more energetic. So i went to my kitchen and grab a bottle of banana milk from my fridge. 

"Come to papa," I said to the banana milk. But before I could taste it, there's someone knocking my door. 

"Oh coming..," I said to the people outside my door. 

"You are under arrest jeon jungkook!" a girl said out of nowhere. 

"What?!" I asked. 

"Aish wendy.. You aren't supposed to yelled like that, we have to interrogate him first," seulgi told her. 

"Oh... Hehe sorry," a girl that I supposed her name is wendy apologised to me.

"It's okay.. Oh hey hyung what ya doing here?" I saw tae hyung so I greet him. Before hyung can answer me a girl talk again. 

"Okay Let us in so we can do our job," a girl said. 

"What do you guys want?! I just want to enjoy my banana milk is that too much to ask?" I asked them with a pout. I saw them all awed at me. I know I'm charming :) 

"Awww he's cute," I heard another girl said. She's cute tho. 

"Stop joy, we aren't here to find your dream boy," a girl said. 

"Okay just tell me what's going on," I asked them. 

"Okay so the thing is.... Jimin and y'n is missing and we called them before and try to track the location. And the location is your house," hyung explained to me. 

"By the way this is seulgi, Irene, joy, wendy and yeri," hyung introduced them to me. 

"So you guys are assuming I'm the suspect?" I asked them. 

"Yes we are and we gonna interrogate you mister," seulgi said. 

So they tied me up and put me on a chair. Well this is my house but they use it to get me. Isn't that just great? 

"Hey can you guys pass me the banana milk and feed me?" I asked them with puppy eyes and they seemed to fall into my charm muheheh. 

"Of course let me help you," that girl named joy gives me the banana milk and feed me. She is cute. 

"Thanks," I thanked her for bringing my banana milk. And I saw she's blushing. Awww. 

"Y-you're welcome.." she shyly replied.

Then they start asking me questions about y/n and jimin. I really don't know what's going on. I just woke up from my nap and want some banana milk but these people came into my house and tied me. 

"Okay thanks for letting us interrogate you, it seems you are innocent but we didn't know the truth so maybe we will watch you for a while," said seulgi then she look at joy. 

"What?" joy cluelessly asked. Then I saw seulgi whispered something to her and she look shocked. 

"Okay so joy will watch you jungkook, so behave," seulgi said to me. 

"I just want my banana milk hmmph!" I pout and stump into my room. 

Thank u for reading 

Don't forgot to vote and comment 

Love u guys stay healthy ❤️❤️