STILETTOS

ANNE

" Just a little bit more, " Odessa, my half Chinese half Greek make-up artist said as she moved her hand brush across my cheeks then my forehead.

I felt Eunna tugged on my hair and felt something being inserted on my loose bun. I wrinkled my nose when I smelled the hairspray that she used to put my hair in place.

" Your other foot Anne, " Gia ordered and hastily gave my free foot a kick towards her.

Riwa chose to burst into my trailer at that moment and nodded in approval when she saw me.

" Don't you look lovely! " She exclaimed.

" You think? " I asked in a doubtful voice, unable to see what was being done to me.

" Of course, Anne! I'm insulted that you even have doubts, " Odessa replied before Riwa could say anything and then gave me a stern look. " Now don't talk and open your mouth so I can apply a bit of shimmer on those lips. "

I threw Riwa a helpless look and obediently parted my lips for Odessa.

It was the first day of the promo shoot with Mario. We were all inside my assigned trailer and my glam team, as what Riwa fondly called them, was busy prepping me up for the full day's shoot.

Ten minutes later, Odessa and the two other ladies stepped away from me wearing proud smiles on their faces.

" You look gorgeous, Anne! " Riwa said approvingly.

Odessa shook her head.

" No, " she said as she tipped my chin up with her finger. " She looks perfect. "

Before I could stand from where I was seated, a girl from the wardrobe department came into the trailer's opened doors and quickly handed Riwa my outfit for the day.

" Let's get you dressed, " My talent manager said as she unzipped the black garment cover revealing a white sequined strapless wedding gown.

" Wow, " Eunna beat me in saying. " It's beautiful. "

Odessa agreed. " Now, that is gorgeous. "

I was dressed in five minutes and that's when Odessa pulled in front of me, the full length mirror that she wouldn't let me see since they've started my make over.

My eyes widened when I caught sight of my reflection.

My hair was pulled up in a messy bun with a few tendrils framing my face. Odessa adopted a nude look and my face was made up in natural colors, except for my eyes which she painted in smokey gray. She curled my naturally long eyelashes and placed mascara over it which highlighted my eyes even more.

I was wearing an ivory silk Vera Wang white gown that goes pass my ankle. The lengthy bottom has intricate embroidery which extends on it's train. It clung on my waist perfectly and while I think I don't have big bosoms for it to hold onto, it has a snug fit on my chest.

" You look perfect, " Riwa sighed in admiration.

" Of course, she is, " Odessa smiled proudly. " I wouldn't have it any other way. "

After thanking all of them, Riwa helped me down the trailer and assisted me as I walked in my Louboutin heels to the shoot site.

The set was inside a forest, an hour away from the hotel. Mario wanted to shoot in an open and natural environment so after several site oculars, Mario finally chose this flat and secluded area inside the Indonesian jungle.

I can see the crew smiling at me appreciatively and as much as I wanted to return their smiles, I had to focus on walking on uneven grounds in my three-inch stilettos.