DUSK

ANNE

It was the second day of the photo shoot and the set was done in the sky diving range. Chang and I spent most of the day waiting for the team to set-up the location and the cameras. By the time Mario was finally ready to shoot, it was almost five in the afternoon.

The rented helicopter took off ten minutes after Mario declared that he was ready.  It took only thirty minutes from the time that we jumped out of the aircraft until the moment that we landed on the ground. No hiccups. No reshoot. Imagine my relief when Mario shouted 'Pack up!'

" I'm heading back to the hotel, " Chang suddenly materialized in front of me showing off the key of the rental car that he took from Daniel. " I don't know about you but I'm done for the day. I can't wait for another extra minute in here. "

I quickly looked around and saw our talent managers along with Jake and Lianne huddled around Mario. They seemed to be discussing something important and from the looks of it, it seemed they won't be leaving the sky dive site anytime soon.

" Can I come with you? " I asked the actor.

Chang's reply came in the form of a wide grin.

" I know we didn't do much today, " he began as we got into the car and he switched on the headlights. " But I am exhausted. I can't wait to finish this shoot tomorrow and head back to Seoul. "

I mustered a smile. " I'm with you on this one, "

He backed the car away from the parking lot and drove out of the sky diving compound. I looked out the window and stared at the trail that we drove on this morning. It was getting dark and the trees outlining the road had a bit of a creepy feel to it.

" Sorry, " As if reading my mind, Chang grunted as he stepped on the gas and centered the wheel. " Almost there. "

It was a rough road and the car swayed in every direction. I quickly reached for the roof handle and tried to steady myself on my seat. It took three minutes to get out of the bumpy road and into the main highway that will lead us back to the hotel.

" When I get home, " Chang said a couple of minutes after we've hit the highway. " I am going to spend three days locked in my room, sleeping. "

I chuckled at what he said amused that we were on the same page. I was planning the same thing when I get back to my apartment.

" Me too, " I agreed.

I was exhausted from this trip. A lot of unexpected things happened and I was ready to leave it all behind and move forward. I was physically, mentally and emotionally tired. And that is an understatement.

" Why are you being so agreeable tonight? " Chang gave me a suspicious glance.

I opened my mouth to speak but ended up bursting into gales of laughter at his accusation. I knew he was kidding but I also knew it was half meant.

" I am an amenable person, " I said in defense. " Though there are a few things that we just don't see eye to eye. "

" Few, " He smirked as he turned the wheel to the left following the sudden curve of the road.

" Hey, " I retorted and gave him a reprimanding look. " I am tolerant. Give me more credit. "

" Alright, alright, " he relented and I could see the lines of laughter at the corner his eyes. " We shall agree to disagree on your supposed tolerance. "

" Supposed tolerance? " I echoed and playfully punched him on his arms.  " I will say it again, I am tolerant. "

He laughed as he gave me a sidelong glance. " If you say so. "