CUDDLES

WARNING: This chapter contains adult content. So please read with caution.

ANNE

I felt someone looking at me so I groggily opened my eyes. Bright lights momentarily blinded me and I realized it was morning.

What time is it?

Rubbing my eyes with my hands, I turned my head to the right and saw Chang lying on his side, grinning at me.

He didn't leave. I thought as I took in his t-shirt and shorts that I remembered he wore last night.

" Good afternoon, sleepyhead, " he greeted.

Rolling to my side, I turned to face him.

I was surprised to see him by my bedside last night. I remembered waking up with Riwa beside me and then falling asleep again after Yeung Doo gave me some sedatives.

My body finally gave in to exhaustion. I remembered feeling nauseated and vomiting my gut out. I remembered insisting I was okay to Yeung Doo. I remembered standing up to prove my point and seeing stars a second after.

" Feeling better? " He asked me softly.

I was, surprisingly, feeling better today. I think the long hours of sleep helped a lot. It was ultimately what my body needed. I felt refreshed and re-energized.

" Yes, " I murmured as I watched him peered at me.

He placed his hand on my cheeks and grazed his fingers against my skin.

" Colors have returned to your face, " he said softly. " You were so pale last night. "

I did catch my reflection in the washroom mirror last night. I knew I was a horrible sight.

Chang was right. I should have told him, or even Riwa, of how exhausted I was. In my fear of becoming a burden to him and the team, I ended up getting sick and becoming a real burden.

I should have taken better care of myself. Because, well, nobody can really do it for me but me. And while I was relatively new to this industry, I should have taken extra measures to cope with the busy lifestyle.

Like eating properly and taking those damned vitamins. I thought ruefully.

I should have talked to Yeung Doo about my difficulty in sleeping. That was why we have a doctor in the crew in the first place. He could have prescribed some medicines to help me regulate my sleep. All of these could have been avoided.

" What are you thinking? " Chang broke my train of thoughts as he looked at me curiously.

I quickly shook my head and reached out to touch his hair. " Nothing you'd be interested in, "

He grabbed my hand even before it reached his head and gave it a light kiss. " Try me, "

I pursed my lips together before speaking. " I'm just thinking of how lucky I am to be right here with you right now. Most girls would kill to be in my shoes. "

" Hmmm, " he murmured as he gathered me in his arms. " But they'd have to kill me first to get to you. "

I laughed but my laughter died in my throat when Chang pressed his mouth against mine. I felt his tongue grazed my lips and he gently pushed it inside his mouth making me gasp in pleasure. Our tongues touched and I couldn't help but groan as it did. On impulse, I threw my arms around his neck and he rolled over me as our lips continued to lock in a long passionate kiss.

My hands instinctively travelled to his back, down to his waist and as he sucked my lower lip, my hands went inside his shirt, his skin hot against mine.