introduction.

( reader x kylo ren )

─────────☆─────────

graduating top of your class, you're a medical trainee for the first order. you're the one who takes notes on what nurses and main doctor do with injured stormtroopers, how to take care of them and heal them. after the resistance ruins starkiller base, you're in the lead of taking care of commander, kylo ren. within the days of helping him, your bond with him becomes a bit more and you see who's behind both masks.

─────────☆─────────

STORY INCLUDES
very strong sexual content
violence
adult language
mention of death

SEXUAL CONTENT CONTAINS
degradation and praising
slapping
face fucking
spit
dominant kylo, sub reader
overstimulation and edging
basics of choking and spanking
thigh and boot riding
knife play

please do not read if these kinks
make you uncomfortable. you've
been warned.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

*** THIS WAS MY FIRST FANFIC TO EVER WRITE AND THATS WHY ITS SO BAD! Y/N IN HERE IS DUMB AND KYLO BECOMES A BIG SOFTIE WITHIN THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS!!!***

this book will contain sexual content, of course, but fluff too. as well for the kinks, you've been warned and do not read if any of them make you uncomfortable. when writing smut, there will be no warning given; it will be rough smut most of the times.
thank you and enjoy the story. <3

this story is more about love and character development. if you're looking for just continuous smut in every chapter, this isn't for you. the fluff is also very cliche, sappy and romantic.
thank you, once again.