chapter three.

you laid on your cot, staring at the ceiling. you couldn't process any of it, and you felt so ashamed that you let your arousal get in the way of your work. you mentally slapped yourself, knowing next time, you'll do and be better.

your hatch door opened, theo walking in. you sat up and glared at him, his mouth molded into a cheeky smile. "what is it now?" you asked, his face showing off that he was up to something.

"i know we haven't had fun in a while, and aria disagrees to have any of that, so i was thinking, we could roam all of the ship and just, i don't know, talk?" he suggested, scratching the back of his neck and looked down shyly. this was at first.

it was about to be the time for lights out, yet the idea of just being with a close friend sounded nice. you nodded and stood up, slipping on your boots. you nudged him, signaling for him to follow your lead. he stayed close to you, and his smile was wide.

"you're all happy. what happened?" you curiously questioned, and he blushed, shrugging awkwardly. he was never like this, and it started to make you wonder. "i just, like being around you and spending alone time with you." he answered, looking at you and you awed at him, patting his shoulder.

he grabbed your hand, leading you to the docking bay and sat you on the ground with him, leaning closer into you. you skimmed the whole bay, amazed by the TIE fighters. you could easily see the galaxy, which made you smile. eyeing it, you squealed and theo noticed you getting excited.

"aria is really missing out! look how pretty!" you exclaimed and pointed to the infinite universe, turning your head to look at him, but he was already staring at you. you giggled and grew flustered, chewing your lower lip.

"you're pretty." he complimented, pushing a strand of your hair behind your ear and smiled, kissing your cheek. what is going on, you asked yourself in your mind, feeling very loved for the first time.

"well, thank you. you're not too bad yourself." you said, gently elbowing his arm and chuckled, shaking your head. yours and theo's eyes were locked, as he slowly leaned in. trying to make a move, a stormtrooper yelled, "get out of the docking bay and report back to your quarters, immediately!"

you sighed and agreed, getting up from the ground, helping him up. you wiped the dust off your bottoms and hands, sighing contently. "i'll walk you back." he offered, and you nodded. you walked back to your quarters in silent, and your heart was a melted puddle. he stopped right in front of your door, kissing your forehead. "goodnight, i'll see you when you clock in." he said, before stepping backwards and walking to his own quarters.

you entered your room, jumping and squealing. your back touched the wall, your mind being filled with thoughts of theo, and you blushed. there was a knock on your hatch door and you let it open, revealing general hux.

"general, a bit late to see you, don't you think?"

"nice to see you as well. kylo ren needs you, he said he needs more medical treatment and i honestly do not want to hear him throw another tantrum."

he gave you a forced smile, walking away and you slipped on your jacket, already heading towards the medical facility. didn't take long to reach his room, due to the fact that your quarters were only a level below the facility and you just needed to take the elevator.

you greeted doctor miles, and continued to your lead to kylo's room. you put in the normal passcode and the hatch opened, letting yourself in.

kylo was standing up, exploring the room. "good to see you." he muttered, obviously angry about something. "general hux informed me about your treatment. why are you standing?" you questioned, raising a brow and walking over towards him, grabbing the sharp, surgical knife from his hand, settling it down.