chapter eighteen.

"so you were able to trick them?" rey asked and you both nodded, sitting on kylo's lap, his arms wrapped around your waist. "good, good. now since you gave them a shit idea, what's the real one?"

"we'll plant grenades around the ship and leave on the commander shuttle straight to your base. while leaving, your transporters will shoot at the TIE fighters. we'll active the bombs once we're out and the first order will be destroyed. hopefully, there will be no survivors." kylo explained and you leaned against him, pouting.

"and if their are survivors? and they find you both? what then?"

you and kylo looked at each other. you knew it would be you two against whoever. "then the resistance will effective immediately leave the base and we'll handle it. but we may need your help, rey." you spoke up and she nodded, continuing to eat her apple.

"ben, i need to talk to your girlfriend, alone please."

the word girlfriend made your eyes go wide and heart flutter, though their was no label to what you and him had. he didn't say anything, taking you off your lap and he stepped into the bathroom.

"the darkness is filling you." she said and you shook your head, chuckling. "no no! i wouldn't let that happen and i'm protecting myself." you told her and she sighed, tossing her finish fruit to the side. "i care about you. not just because we're blood, but 'cause i really do and want nothing happening to you." she responded, holding your hands in hers and smiled.

"use your power for the good, not the bad. but, if you ever come face to face with your dark self, fight it and banish it. it's not you." she said and kissed your forehead, the force talk ending.

you could use a shower as well. you sighed and got up, taking off your clothes. you stepped into the shower and noticed kylo's eyes were closed, wanting to surprise.

"surprise me and i'll fuck you with the lightsaber again." he blurted and you slowly nodded, carefully hugging him. you felt his arms hug you back and he kissed the top of your head.

"this is going to be one hell of a war. but i'll admit, i am scared." you confessed and his eyes opened, your gaze staring up into his. "don't be. once the first order is destroyed and peace is recovered, we will forever be together." he reassured and you nodded, kissing his chest.

he cupped your cheeks, kissing you. mouths went from a slow, passionate sync, to a needy, desperate one. you pulled away and started to squat down, going onto your knees. "shit.." he murmured, the water running down his body, almost like a waterfall was pouring.

you looked up at him and watched his reaction as you slipped him inside your mouth, your head bobbing up and down at a medium pace. his fingers hooked into your hair and pushed it out of your face. "good girl.. always wanting to please me, hm?" he asked and you moaned, your tongue and mouth being at work. "fucking shit. you look so pathetic.."

your saliva coated his cock, getting wet from the way he hissed and degraded you. his tip hit the back of your throat few times, causing you to gag and drool, but made sure you never lost eye contact with him. you wanted him to see you take him all in.

you were his plaything after all.

his hand gripped tighter on your hair, moaning your name loud and clear, your mouth being released from his cock. one hand held your hair and the other jerked himself off.

"open." he demanded simply and you did, mouth wide and tongue sticking out. the white, salty liquid fell right on your tongue and when he was finished, you swallowed. he patted your cheek, then smacking you. "that's my good girl."

you both finished washing yourselves off and kissed you at random times, making you squeal and blush. the soft towels covered your bare bodies and started to change back into your clothes after fully dried off.

you were about to give him a kiss until a knock was on his hatch door and kylo looked at it, then you. he slipped his saber into the back of his pants, his shirt covering it and handed you yours, doing the same as him. the presence of general hux and three stormtroopers stepped into the room and you groaned in irritation.

"you're both going to need to come with us." hux announced and you scoffed, rolling your eyes. "i'm sorry. do you run the ship here suddenly?" you asked and tilted your head, glaring at him.

"i do when a superior officer is having a relationship with a person on this ship." he spat back and kylo shielded you with his body, grabbing your hand.

you could read his mind. he was telling you to be prepared to fight, at any moment, but obey and follow his lead. "you have no such proof." you told hux and he brought a person in front of him. it was aria.

"you fucking bitch!" you yelled and pushed kylo out of your way, tackling her and started throwing punches at her. you spat in her face and watched her bleed out of her nose. once you felt arms trying to pull you off, you practically roared and your hand lunged towards everyone, the force throwing them back and knocking them out. luckily, kylo dunked in time and was safe.

she was bleeding out of her nose and mouth, her eye socket practically smashed in, probably causing blindness. you stood up and examined your knuckles. they were bruised and covered in your's and aria's blood.

you stared back at kylo and he nodded. you yanked aria up by the hair, forcing her to walk and he threw the knocked-out general hux over his shoulder.

you both made your way over to the a spare quarter in his level, shoving them down on the ground and found chairs, seating them in that. hux woke up few minutes later, and aria could barley speak.

"talk." kylo demanded, crossing his arms over his chest and hux smirked, chuckling. "the big, brave kylo ren. always trying to protect someone. i knew love would ruin you and the ways of the first order." he said and kylo punched him, a tooth popping out.

"you don't know shit about me, armitage hux. you've always sucked up to snoke and thought you were better than me. i don't know why i've kept you around. i should kill you right now." kylo threatened and the other male chuckled, shaking his head.

"the first order is nothing without me, ren."

"no, you're just a waste of air and space."

you snapped your fingers in aria's direction and her vision was trying to keep focus, you could see it. "i thought i could trust you. i guess not." you said and looked at kylo for permission. you wanted to end her.

he shook his head. "we'll keep them here, until everything is in action." he whispered in your ear and you nodded, kissing his cheek.

"what's in action?" hux asked, looking frantically at you and kylo, panicking and trying to get out of trap.

"you'll see." you told him, patting his cheek and ripped up small pieces of fabric sheets, shoving one in his and aria's mouth, to keep them quiet.

"have fun in each other's company." you held kylo's hand and walked out of the room with him, locking the hatch door. "let's go to sleep, i'm exhausted." kylo said and you agreed, sighing and got back to his quarters.

shoes were taken off and you both nuzzled under the blanket, feeling him pull you in closer to his chest. he kissed your forehead and you both comfortably fell asleep.