chapter six.

AUTHOR'S NOTE - this chapter is very brutal.. yes i am giving a warning. please be cautious and if you find yourself uncomfortable, pls stop reading! this chapter also has an inspiration from a FYA chapter! thank uuu.

your body was filled with anxiety and fear. you didn't want to do such things with kylo. through your time of being alone and crying, your questions always ended with kylo.

the hatch door opened and you stepped inside, the cold room falling onto your skin and goosebumps were formed. kylo came out of a spare room, his mask being the only thing off. "we need to talk." you straightforwardly said, a heavy weight coming off your chest.

he nodded and stood there, his eyes on you. "why me?" you asked, crossing your arms over your chest. "you were just a patient and suddenly, this is all happening. then few hours ago, you came to save me. i don't even know if i'm making sense, but how can i be important to you? why me, kylo?" you watched him sigh contently and speechless, licking his lips.

"before the starkiller base was ruined, i saw you around. my mind would wonder with thoughts of who you were, and of course, i didn't try to let it get to the best of me. but when you were assigned to take care of me, everything came back. i've been wanting you for a while." he admitted and you both stood there, couple of feet away from each other.

"you don't get it, kylo. if we take this any further and get caught in the fucking process, i will be screwed. everything will be taken away from me!" you shouted and the heavy weight came back, a big lump in your throat. you never had anybody, and when you did, they disappeared. you were afraid of being alone, yet never told anyone. you never had parents growing up, not knowing any history or context of who they were. and when there was good for you, it took a twisted turn and became bad.

"if that happens, i can help."

"help? just because you're the fucking commander? you're not that superior, kylo!"

you saw him turn into a whole different person. his eyes became dark and body tensed. his jaw and hands clutched. you instantly regretted what you said. "repeat that for me." he ordered and you gulped, shaky breaths leaving your body, along with your soul and dignity.

"you're not that superior." you mumbled out and you felt a choke around your throat. it wasn't his hand. it was the force. you squealed, trying to catch air into your lungs and you looked at him with hopeless eyes. "weren't you just under my power just last night? weren't you sucking my cock and begging for more?" he spat, the force getting tighter around your neck.

kylo dropped his hand and you fell to the ground, your lungs retrieving air and your heart rate back to speeding. he didn't stop there. he grabbed a handful of your hair and pulled your head back. "what a dumb little bitch." he muttered and a sharp sting was hit across your cheek. you whimpered and bit your lip, your thighs rubbing against each other.

"you fucking liked that, didn't you?" he asked and you nodded, another smack coming onto your other cheek. he repeated this on both cheeks few more times, until you were crying. "you practically asked for this."

you looked up at him with glossy eyes and pouted, your cheeks red and hurting. he stripped off the layers of his clothing and released his bulge. "i don't care if you cry, beg for me to stop. you're my plaything for tonight and nothing more. you're not done until i'm completely satisfied, got it?" he said and you nodded. "answer me, slut."

"yes sir."

he grinned, not giving you any warning and pushed his cock into your mouth, thrusting at a fast pace. you gagged and drooled, keeping your lips wrapped around it and tongue at work. you retched, trying to pull back to get a breather but he refused to let you do that. he kept fucking your throat mercilessly and groaned, hissing loudly.