chapter four.

you were debating if you wanted to obey kylo's order of seeing him. you looked at the clock, and time was ticking fast. you had only a few minutes to come forward to your final decision. maybe nothing would happen, maybe he really did just want to get to know you.

you sighed, grabbing your shoulder bag and went out your hatch door, straight to kylo's level. it would take a while to get there, since the finalizer was huge and never had a dead end to it. you walked, stepped into the elevator and pressed his level's button. you patiently waited and hummed softly, hand held tightly around the strap of your bag. you brought some medical stuff to make your reasoning believable.

the doors opened and you made your way straight to the guards. "hello! i'm here to check up on the commander. he needs his medical treatments and i need to change his wounds." you told them, and they opened your bag right away, seeing the supplies. they nodded and let you through the glass doors, while you thanked them.

your anxiety starting to come when you were getting closer to his quarters. finally, you approached it and stood there. you gently knocked and the hatch door flew opened, which made you squeal.

you slowly walked inside, the hatch closing behind you and you looked around the large room. it was massive and you were quite jealous. but then again, he is the commander. "you came." you heard him say, flinching in surprise from his deep voice and you turned around, nodding. he was dressed in normal clothing, not his usual commander outfit, like you expected him to wear. even the mask wasn't on.

"look, kylo. i don't know what you want from me, at all. but this can't turn into something more, and of course, i'm not saying like a relationship or anything, but, this could all turn out really bad if we ever got caught." you explained, hands folded in front of you.

he walked over to you, one hand cupping your cheek and his thumb softly stroked it, then made it's way over to your lower lip, brushing it and forced you to slightly open your mouth. "pure, right?" he questioned, and you whimpered in response, his eyes stuck on your lips. he pushed his thumb into your mouth and your lips wrapped around it, slowly sucking onto it.

you were enjoying this. the simple taste of him, you were enjoying it. him having control over you, you were enjoying it. it felt like heaven, and if heaven was truly like this, you'd never be a sinner in your life. his other hand wandered around your body, groping you. you were a mixture mess of whimpers and whines.

he pulled his thumb out of your mouth and smiled in satisfaction. "knees, now." he demanded and you simply followed, getting down onto them. you looked up at him and now he was towering over you. he grabbed your jaw, gripping it. "i'm going to break you, love. ruin your innocence and then by the time i'm finished with you, you'll be completely under my power and just my plaything." he said and a pulse started to be felt in between your legs, along with a wetness.

"open." he gripped harder onto your jaw and watched you open your mouth, spitting inside of it. "and now swallow." he patted your cheek harshly and squat down, kissing your forehead. you whimpered desperately and he leaned in, his lips connecting with yours. they moved in a needy, passionate sync, tongues going into each other's mouth and he groaned into yours, needing you. you needed him more. you were craving him.

his lips parted from yours and stood back up. he worked on his lower clothing area, stripping off what was there, then he helped you take off your shirt and bra.

he chuckled and his hand combed through your hair, harshly yanking onto your locks and arched your head back, obediently opening your mouth. "i'm going to need you to be a good girl for me and take it, got it?" he asked and you nodded, feeling his member slowly pushed into your mouth. it was throbbing and already hitting the back of your throat, your saliva coating it.