chapter two.

few days after you occurrence with kylo, you checked up on him a lot, but most of the times he was either asleep or talking to general hux as you worked on the sidelines of their conversations, acting like you weren't eavesdropping.

you were taking a small break, eating in the cafe hall with your best friend, aria. the only person you could really trust. "so.. word is you're taking care of the commander? how is that like?" she asked, smiling and getting very curious. you shrugged and continued to eat the soggy oatmeal, that had a plain taste to it.

"it's alright, nothing special. he's just another patient."

"nothing special? it's the commander, kylo ren. he's like, so powerful."

you chuckled, playfully rolling your eyes and settled your spoon down. "i don't get what's so special about him. just because he has the force and can control everything? doesn't make sense, really." you said, taking a sip out of your cup of water and sighed, looking back at her.

"that's exactly what is special! you're so lucky, you really are. this can be bring many opportunities to you." she exclaimed, holding your hand into hers. you smiled warmly at her and shook your head. "well, let's head back."

you both got up, throwing away your meals into the garbage and walked your way back to the emergency room. "ladies!" you heard theo shout, wrapping both his arms over yours and aria's shoulders. "theo, aren't you suppose to be taking care of patients right now?" you asked, and he shrugged, smiling. "i don't know, i don't care and i'm very exhausted. when is miles going to give us a break?"

you laughed and took his arm off your shoulder, patting his chest. "never. we have to recover patients and rebuild the first order." you joked in your last words, making your two friends laugh. "i gotta go, though. taking care of a very, important man." you said, strolling off to kylo's room and felt the familiar nervous bubbles in your stomach when approaching and entering his room.

he was awake. "good day, commander! how do you feel?" you asked, smiling and looking at the clipboard, checking out his chart. "better. the medicine you've been giving me has been helping, and some wounds have healed." kylo replied, his eyes glued to you now. you nodded and your smile got wider, glad to hear from the great results.

"very well, commander." you muttered, taking off the blanket and checked out the wounds from yourself. the one on his shoulder was getting better, even with the ones on his stomach and a few on his arms. the large scar on his face needed more time.

"it's good that you followed my orders. you will be back to your regular self soon, maybe in a day or two." you told him, starting to take off the old bandages, cleaning the wounds and placed on new ones. he watched the entire process, and couldn't help but grin.

"do you mind coming to my quarters after i am better?" he randomly asked, and you stopped your movements, completely paralyzed. you swallowed thickly, your heart speeding up so much, you could die from a heart attack. "uh, i don't think that's very appropriate, sir. you're my superior, and well, i am just another person of the first order." you said, hurrying up and wrote down new information onto the clipboard paper and to his chart.

"not at all. just don't get caught by anyone." he advised, and you looked back at him, glaring. "sir, commander. either way, if i wanted to, i am very busy here and i am a trainee. this job is my dream." you stated and he started to shift himself towards the end of the bed, sitting on it. you got a perfect view of his body now, making your legs feel weak.

"i can help you with that. plus, i'm the only patient you're taking care of, correct?" he asked and you nodded, biting your lower lip. his chuckle was deep and dark, his grin turning into a smirk. your cheeks became warm and red. "then, there should be no problem of coming. plus, it would be nice to get to know you. it's not a choice anymore, it's an order." his eyes sunk into your being, and in between your legs, you became soaking.

how was he doing this all to you? "um, i have to go!" you panicked, rushing out of the room and ran to the bathroom. you barged into a stall and slid down to the floor, panting. you didn't want to take care of it, not here. not where you worked. you couldn't stop thinking about his voice. his hand against your arm. his eyes. his smirk. just him. you slipped your hand under your leggings and panties fabric, your middle finger running over your area. you groaned at how wet you were and pouted, not knowing what to do.

you took your hand out, realizing you were going to be able to clock out in a few hours and be alone for about a whole day. you walked out of the stall, standing in front of the sink mirror and washed your hands, adjusting your clothing and hair.

you took deep breathers and calmed yourself, getting your strength back to walk into kylo's room. once you did, that all went away when yours and his eyes connected. "did you have fun thinking about me, sweetheart?" he questioned, and you suddenly were afraid. "what are you talking about, commander?" you gulped, cleaning up around him to distract yourself.

"i can hear your thoughts. they're loud. did you take care of what you needed to?"

your back was facing him and you were frozen again. "sir, it's highly inappropriate to talk about that and it's none of your business, actually." you spat, furrowing your eyebrows and huffed.

"i think it is my business, when you're thinking of me and getting off to the thought of my features, or simply my voice." he responded, and you turned around, crossing your arms over your chest. "for such a pure girl like you, you sure do have a nasty mind." he teased, smirking and your thighs pressed together. he snapped his fingers, pointing them in front of his lap, commanding you to walk over to him. so you did. you stood in front of him and you weren't sure of what would happen next.

"sir, you're a patient, and i'm a trainee. we can't do this. we'll get in trouble."

"we won't if you know how to keep your noises quiet."

his hands gripped onto your waist, pulling you down onto his lap, with your back gently laying against his chest. one hand slipped under your lower clothing, getting easy access to you.

"wait, i can't. i have never been touched by someone else.." you warned him, chewing onto your lower lip and he awed at you, finding it amusing. "we don't have to do this." he whispered into your ear, planting kisses on the side of your neck. his other hand gripped onto your throat and you whimpered.

"i want to, but please be gentle.."

he nodded and you felt two fingers pushed inside of you, causing you to squeal. "shh, you're okay." he muttered, keeping a grip on your throat and his other hand worked at slow pace. you whimpered more, your hand grabbing onto his thigh. he was gentle for minutes, handling you with care. desperate, needy moans and whines left your mouth, calling out his name. "faster, please.." you muttered and he smirked upon your skin, going at a medium pace.

he started to hit that right spot and your eyes rolled back, harshly biting down onto your lower lip to keep in your loud noises. "right there, oh gosh.." you moaned out, looking up at him and his eyes were focused on his fingers pounding inside of you.

he kissed the crown of your head and you cursed under your breath, squealing once again. then your climax started to form, remembering you were the sensitive type.

"fucking shit, i need to cum.." you whined out, pouting and he nodded, digging his face into the crook of your neck, letting his fingers work at a fast speed. you gripped onto his wrist, squirming on his lap. your legs trembled as you came around his fingers and he kissed your jaw.

"that's a good girl." he praised, making your heart flutter and melt. he pulled out his fingers, placing them at your lower lip and stroked your hair with his other hand. "suck."

you obeyed, cleaning yourself off his fingers and your tongue swirled around them, moaning at the taste of yourself. he slipped them out of your mouth and grabbed the towel next to him, wiping your salvia off.

he helped you stand up and fix yourself, as you tried to catch your breath. after a couple of minutes, you were okay again and he grinned, humming.

"i expect to see you in my quarters once i am out of here. i'm on last high level, and when you enter through the doors, make a left at the first two turn and my room will be right there. when needing to enter, tell the guards you are there to check up on me and give me more treatment, or need to discuss my health with me." he thoroughly explained and you nodded, putting your hair up into a high ponytail.

you walked out of his room, trying to take in what just had happened. you were going to need a lot of time to think.