chapter nineteen.

you woke up, feeling refreshed and better, like you've finally gotten enough sleep to have energy. you didn't notice kylo by your side and frowned, thinking he was just handling business.

you sighed and got out of bed, not even noticing how sore your legs still were. the lightsaber got you better than he did. you missed him, already.

your knuckles were bandaged up and knew he took of care them for you when you were asleep. kylo walked in unexpectedly and you smiled, hugging him. "where were you?" you asked and he sighed, taking off his helmet that was he placed on the table. "taking care of them." he responded, groaning and chewed his lower lip, in thought. "we need to leave at least in three days."

"what? ben, why? we have enough time, still."

he sat on the bed, his face in his hands and pursed his lips. "the generals are questioning about hux's disappearance, because it's not like him. they're catching onto our relationship and your use of the force from when you were able to read hux's mind. they're going to find out, they're not that dumb." he said and you nodded, knowing there was little time left. it felt if everything was coming to a fast end. your biggest fear of this all was him getting killed. dying and you didn't know if you could save him if that happened.

"i just.. can we spend these last three days together? no leaving this room or anything? just in case-"

"just in case what? one of us dies? how many times have i told you, that you won't lose me." he reassured you and you nodded, once again, looking down. "but, we need to train you more properly. and what you need to know about the force."

he handed you the lightsaber and stood up, putting his helmet back on. "for now, no holding hands or flirtations actions outside of this quarters." he said and you smiled small, wanting to hold his hand. it made you feel safe, knowing he was right there.

you both made your way to somewhere, only he had an idea of the location. people were looking at you and whispering. you didn't know if you wanted to shout or cry. it was overwhelming.

he put a pin into the passcode bar and the hatch door opened, revealing a training room, that was huge. he pulled you both inside, immediately locking the door. "ben." you mumbled and he peeked at you, concerned of the sad emotion on your face, taking off his helmet. "do you regret meeting me?"

he cupped your cheeks and kissed your forehead, shaking his head. "no, never. because i found my person." he said and you smiled, blushing. "what if i turn?" you asked and he chuckled, patting your cheek. "that won't happen, sweetheart. i'll make sure of it." he answered, kissing your nose and his hands left your cheeks, going to his lightsaber. "i know your fear is me getting killed while this plan goes into action. your force can heal me, if such a thing happens."

you sighed in relief, nodding. "but that's the last need you to think about." he mumbled, activating his lightsaber and you did the same. "if there are survivors from the first order and they find us, we will have to be prepared for a war. the resistance won't be able to help us. it'll be you, rey and i." he told you, and you both started to walk in a circle, weapons humming, their colors lighting up your faces.

he lunged his towards you with his weapon but you reacted quicker, yours slamming against his, your feet being at work and knocked him down to the ground, flying backwards in a flip, landing on your feet. "what the fuck was that?" you asked, shocked and amazed. you practically flew like a bird.

"that was the force, doll. you're getting the easy hang of it."

you smiled and squealed, never feeling so happy in your life. he smiled at how joyful you were. the fighting with lightsabers was easy and he made sure to be gentle, he didn't want to hurt you, even the slightest bit. training was tiring and kylo was finally becoming more dominant with it, your mind going to daydreaming.

you were so lost in fantasizing about him, that you didn't notice he had you pinned to the wall. "thinking about me again, petal?" he asked and you pouted, denying it. "hm, i guess we can take a break." he turn off both lightsabers, tossing them to the side. he grabbed your face, his lips on yours and you instantly fell in, yours moving in a desperate sync with his. you whined and tugged onto his shirt. "no no.. you don't get to have me yet." he whispered against your lips, and you pouted, furrowing your eyebrows. "ride my boot, doll."

it was the closest thing you would get to having him and getting off. you nodded, obeying him and your arms curled around his leg, holding onto it for support. "that's a good girl. now go on, and eyes on me." he commanded, and you started to rut on his boot, whimpering, trying to keep eye contact with him, and kept failing. "i don't think i made myself clear. eyes on me or i'll bruise your pretty jaw again and make it bleed."

you whimpered and pouted, grinding against his shoe more, a pulse in between your legs and you knew you were soaking already. his fingers ran through your hair and watched you get off, making him smirk and chuckle wickedly. "sir.. it feels good." you whined out and he gripped onto your hair, causing you to moan loudly.

"i'm sure it does, doll. doing anything to make yourself cum." he teased and you blushed, your cheeks being warm and red. "that's enough. my turn." he yanked you up by your hair and you gasped, whining.

"i wasn't finished!"

"too bad, my turn." he turned you over, placing your hands on the wall and bend you over, separating your legs with his knee. "perfect view." he muttered, pulling down your leggings and panties, hearing him ruffle around with his own clothing. without a warning, you felt his budge slip into you and your eyes rolled back, cursing under your breath.

"fuck, you feel so good around me, sweetheart." he whispered into your ear, bringing your body up to his, your back touching his chest. his fingers pushed into your mouth, your lips wrapping around the leather texture and sucked onto them. "be quiet, unless you want someone to hear how much of a whore you are for me."

he kept his fingers in your mouth, your noises being muffled by them. he thrusted into you at a harsh, fast pace and held your body with one arm, the strength around you was strong and tight.

your eyes rolled and back arched, your hands gripping onto his muscles. you didn't know how much time passed, only focused on him pounding into you and the sound of skin clapping echoing throughout the room.

you both started to reach your climax, his fingers slipping out and your moans were loud, one hand traveling up and tightly gripping your throat. "cum with me, sweetheart." he growled into your ear and you squealed as you came and felt his release pour inside you. his member slipped out of you and he watched your hole drip and leak.

he kissed the side of your forehead, skin being sticky and sweaty. he let you lean against the wall, taking deep breathers and searched for a towel, or some sort of cloth. he opened a first aid kit and found some gauze, along with a small pair of surgical scissors and knife. he smirked again and grabbed the gauze and the knife. you already knew what was coming.

he started to clean you up, wiping off you clean with all the gauze pads, dumping them in a trash can. "don't flinch, nor move. it's to mark what's mine." he said and felt the sharp blade pierce into your skin, retracing the word he had cut in the first time you'd met. then he engraved something else.

it was both his intials; k.r, b.s.

he wiped up the blood with his leather thumb and kissed your cheek.

"that was fun, wasn't it?" he smiled and you nodded, blushing. "we got enough training in. for now, let's stay in each other's arms." he said and helped you walk back to his quarters.