Chapter 2

Alexander Woke up in a bullhead wearing A parachute and tied up. With six other people he didn't recognize.

Alex:"What the?! Where am I?!"

???:"You're awake. Finally."
Said the man adjacent to Alexander

Alex:"Where am I?"

???:"Well, if these guys are following protocol... we are currently headed towards The Isle of The Damned."

Alex:"What?"

???:"The Isle of the Damned. On said island is the City of The Banished. Ring any bells?"

Alex:"Oh.That Island."

???:"So anyway, get ready. anytime now They're gonna cut us free and kick us out of the bullhead."

Alex:"Oh,They're just gonna throw us out? Okay. WAIT WHAT?! THEY'RE GONNA THROW US OUT?!"

Then the doors of the bullhead opened and the people who were tied up was cut free and kicked out of the bullhead. And into a free fall.

Alex:"OHHHH SHHHIIIIIIITTTT!"

Alex then found the person he was talking to and maneuvered his way towards him.

Alex:"WHERE ARE WE LANDING?!"

???:"WHAT?!"

Alex:"I SAID WHERE ARE WE LANDING?!"

???:"I CANT HEAR YOU! WHAT EVER JUST FOLLOW ME!"

He then gestured for Alex to follow him.

Alex:"OKAY!"

They then navigated to a field and once in the right altitude,they pulled their chutes.

The man landed perfectly while Alex got stuck in a tree.

Alex:"HELP!"

The man approached Alex

???:"How's it hanging?"

Alex:"Fuck you."

The man laughed at Alex's reply.

???:"Hold Still I'm gonna cut you down."

The man produced a knife from one of his pockets and then cut down Alex.

Alex:"Thanks I never caught your name."

???:"Darius Persian."

Alex:"Alexander Rommel. Pleasure to meet you."

Darius:"Likewise."

Alex:"So what now?"

Darius:"Find supplies and weapons and possibly shelter."

Alex:"Okay. Lead the way."

Alex looked at the surrounding areas and saw how beautiful it was.
Snow covered the land, It was to him a snow covered Wonderland.

Alex and Darius scavenged for food They somehow found Weapons and food scattered throughout the Island and as for shelter the hunkered down in a cave.

Alex:"Darius, How did you know the protocols."

Darius:"My Dad used to be part of the team that dumped Banished huntsmen into the Island."

Alex:"What did you do before you got Banished."

Darius:"Well, I was a Third Year Atlas student, With the 10th highest grade overall. Enough about me what about you?"

Alex:"Well, I was A Third Year Beacon Student. 14th in overall ranking both in combat and academically."

The both of them chatted throughout the night. About their personal lives, but they never spoke about why they were banished.

Timeskip.

In the morning they heard noises, People speaking, the occasional Noise that a robot makes And marching.

They decided to check it out.
They hid themselves on a nearby hill they used the binoculars the found and saw what was making the noise.
The noise was coming from a force of Armed Faunus with masks, stolen atlesian Tech...

Alex:"Who are these guys?"

Darius:"The White Fang."

Alex:"Look Darius, I expected you to be a little racist but Faunus with guns accompanied by Atlesian Tech doesn't make them Terrorists."

Darius:"You literally don't see it, don't you?"

Alex:"What?"

Darius:"The White Fang Insignia on the Mechs and on the back of their coats."

Alex:"Oh shit."

Darius:"Hold on. I just saw movement in the forest."

A Figure emerged from the Forest
It was a person with a grenade.

Alex:"What is that guy do-"

FLASH

The Grenade sent out an electro-magnetic Pulse and shut down all forms of tech with wires and conductors. The Mechs shut down. Once the mechs shut down
People popped up out of nowhere and shot the White Fang. The White Fang was easily obliterated.

The People were wearing Uniform nobody had seen before.
Then a Guy went behind them and put a knife to Alex's Throat and A gun To Darius' head.

???:Who The Hell are you two?

Note(Poll)

What should the City of the banished be like?(Pls. Choose You guys have a week)

(A)A Dystopian City where chaos rules Supreme where Alex and Darius have to fight just to survive

(B) A City where Faunus and Humans Live In harmony and Crime is basically non Existent and their tech doesn't rely on Dust with a military so OP that it makes Atlas look like the Chinese knock-offs of Star Wars

(C) A City is divided by multiple factions where Alex and Darius have to choose a faction to win the city and forward said factions interest.

(D) All of the Above in one particular order (A) to (C) to (B)
_

________________________________________

"Hello? HELLO?!"

"She's not responding."

"Not just her, but seven other girls that were in contact with the guy."

"So, doctor how can we bring them back?"

"I don't know, I have no Idea how the hell this happened, their brains are fine. Their Neural system is okay, they are completely healthy, it's like they just went vegetative all of a sudden."