Chapter 3

???:"Who the Hell are you two?"

Then the Man's presumed associates came up.

???:"Keller, These guys might be greens."
Said one of the man's associates

The man presumed to be Keller spoke up.

Keller:"Where are your marks?"

Alex:"What?"

Then another spoke

???:"The insignia they put on you when you were banished."

Alex:"Okay I'm gonna show you..."

He then revealed the mark given to him by Ozpin.

Keller:"You check out, How about your friend here."

Darius also revealed his mark.

Keller:"Then the both of you Check out. You can let the Greens go now Rile."

Alex had a closer look there were Four people on the hill and he looked back at the battle there were additional 10 more.All of them had the same type of uniform and armor.

Darius:"Who are you guys?"

Keller:"We're just like you, Banished."

Darius:"Prove it."

Keller and his teammates revealed their marks.

Keller:"Happy?"

Darius:"Yeah.."

Alex:"So who are you people?"

Keller:"Name's Keller. Commander of 4th Platoon, Of the 5th Hunter DivisionThe 'Wolf Pack'."

Darius:"Which army do you guys even come from? Mistral? Vale? Atlas? Also What the fuck is a Hunter Division."

Keller:"We don't belong anywhere. Just The City of the Banished™, and I can't answer that cause Classified."

Darius:"huh."

Then the man presumed to be rile approached Keller and whispered something in his ear.

Keller:"Well, Kid according to our protocol we have to escort you guys to The City."

Alex:"Okay??"

Keller:"Don't worry Banished takes care of it's own. And also did you guys happen to stumble upon some Weapons we stockpiled in the forest?"

Alex:"Yeah we did, They're in a cave, Over there."

Alex pointed towards the cave they settled in last night.

Keller:"Huh..."

MEANWHILE BACK AT BEACON

Fret (Teammate 1 your partner.):"Guys did we make the right decision to kick Alex out?"

Corey(Teammate 2 The Mastermind of kicking you out):"He was a terrible fighter in my eyes so we can do without him under my Supervision."

Terry(Teammate 3):"Yeah he was a terrible person, I mean his cousin killed himself after Alex moved in."

Intercom:"WILL PLEASE F_CT GO TO THE HEADMASTER'S OFFICE FOR YOUR MEW MISSION."

Corey:"Well, You heard him. Go!"

Timeskip.

Team FCT were on a bullhead headed towards a town that was overrun by Grimm, They were tasked to take back the town since it was vital for supplies and was a trading hub for towns deeper inland.

Now back to the mission, Their mission was to rendezvous with Teams of Huntsmen to take back the town and assist them in any way and rescue some Villagers who were still in the Town.

They landed in the staging grounds for the assault they saw atlas mechs and robots, Multiple Huntresses and Huntsmen.

"What was so important about this town?"

Team FCT wondered.

The Huntsman In-Charge called all leaders and explained the plan.

Atlas Robots and knights and specialists were going up Main Street clearing houses and buildings as they go. While huntsmen and Huntresses were making sure the Atlas units were not flanked by grimm from the sides.

A few minutes later the assault had begun Team FCT (Fuct) were assigned to the left flank. Little did they know Grimm were preparing to hit both the flanks. As they went deeper into the town it became clear that something was watching them.

Then.

RAAAAAAAWWRRRR.

The roar of grimm were heard throughout. Hordes of Grimm appeared out of nowhere and hit both the flanks full force. And poor poor Team FCT Got hit the most.

Fret:"WHY ARE THERE SO MANY!"

Terry:"WE SHOULD BE MOPPING THE FLOOR WITH THESE GRIMM BY NOW."

Corey:"WE CANT TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS, FALL BACK-"

Corey couldn't hold his own and was mauled by Grimm.

Fret:"WE LOST COREY!"

And so they ran and went into a building and checked their weapons and scrolls, They needed help from the others."

Their weapons were fine but they were all out of bullets. Their Scrolls were broken thanks to Grimm.

Terry:"WE SHOULD BE WINNING OVER THOSE GRIMM BY NOW WE NEVER LOST A BATTLE AGAINST STUDENTS OR GRIMM HOW DID WE LOSE COREY?!"

Fret Was thinking how did they lose. To mindless beasts.It gave him one conclusion.

Fret:"Alex isn't here."

Terry:"What? What does Alex got to do with us winning."

Fret:"Alex was a skilled fighter and a brilliant Tactician. We lost because we didn't have him, for all his flaws. He formulates a plan mid-fight and is able to turn a battle to his favor."

Terry:"Your Point?"

Fret:"Alex was the one carrying the team for the last Three years."

Terry:"Wait Wha-"

Before terry could finish his sentence grimm destroyed the door and windows. And barged in Terry and Fret killed as many as they could but to no avail.

The both of them died just because The kicked out their best member.

Note

Your team Was supposed to be team FACT.
Since the A was removed it's now FCT (Fucked)
_

________________________________________

"Wake up! Wake up!"

"Come on, they won't, not until they defeat their goes within."

"Let's go."