Chapter 18: lust, needs and wants

*smut*

§

Tom stared at me for a moment, and it looked like there was a battle going on behind his eyes. Just as I opened my mouth to ask what was wrong, he took one step closer to me and took the mug from my hand, setting it on the counter. He put his hands on my knees and pushed them apart so he could stand between my legs. Then, he put his hands on my cheeks and smashed his lips onto mine.

I pushed him away almost immediately, shock going through my body. Tom didn't say anything, just stood there breathing heavily through his nose. The shock wore off the longer I stared at his lips.

I gripped the back of his neck and brought him back in for another kiss. He growled against my lips, his teeth nibbling into my lower lip. I whimpered and tugged my fingers through his hair. "Fuck," Tom moaned, pulling his lips away from mine. He grabbed my hair and tugged my head to the side, kissing my neck. He was leaving a mark, I knew, and his grip on my hair was tight. Rough. Dominant. Hot .

"Tom," I moaned, threading my fingers in his hair again.

"What do you want, petal?" he asked.

"B-bedroom," I stuttered. "Please. Please."
*** a/n you can skip, I left a (***) when the smut finished 😉
"Love hearing you beg," he said, his lips turning into a smirk against my skin. I didn't say anything, just squeezed my eyes shut and whispered please to him again. He put his arms around my waist and threw me over his shoulder. I giggled a bit as he smacked my ass and carried me to his room. He dropped me onto the bed, and I pushed some hair away from my face as I smiled up at him. "Fuck," Tom groaned, hanging his head as he hovered over me. "Don't look at me like that."

"What?" I asked, my smile dropping. "Like what? What did I do?"

"You're so-" He cut himself off with a sigh. "-so different. So beautiful and good and honest and real, and I don't want this to be the only time we do this, okay? I don't, I never want to, to-" Tom's hand balled into a fist as he pressed it into the mattress beside me, trying to compose himself. I frowned and furrowed my eyebrows, then brushed my fingers through his hair.

"What's going on?" I asked. He clenched his jaw then licked his lips and sighed.

"I don't want to just fuck you like I've fucked other girls," Tom said. "I, I want to make you, make you feel good and kiss you and hold you, but it's, it's weird for me because I never do that." He looked at me and pushed some hair away from my face. "But you make me want to be different," he said.

"Is that a good thing?" I asked, taking his hand and kissing his palm

He laughed. "Yeah. I think it's a good thing." He leaned down to kiss me but pulled away before too long. "Now let me fuck you right."

Tom started kissing my jaw, then down my neck. My chest was heaving as his fingers fumbled with the buttons of my sleep shirt. He got them all undone, and I sat up to take the shirt off and throw it across the room. Before he could do anything, I put my hands on the back of his neck and pulled him close to me. Our kiss was slow and full of tongues fighting for dominance. I sat up straighter and straddled his hips. Tom pulled his lips away from me and kissed down my chest, sucking one of my nipples into his mouth. I threaded my fingers in his hair and held his head close to me as I ground my hips against his. He pulled away from my chest with a pop and brought his lips back up to mine. I moaned into his mouth and scratched my nails against the back of his neck. He pulled away from me again and kissed along my jaw. "God, fuck me, Tom," I moaned. I tugged at the waistband of his sweatpants and tried to tug them down his hips.