Chapter I - Lomere Dealer

Lots of hip-hop songs blasted through Waiver Street in Lomere. It's all you could hear in that part of town, everyone says they wanna move here but let me tell ya, it ain't the place to be. Especially if you end up in this part. It's just filled with gangsters or wannabe gangsters who try to live hard but deep down are the ones that cry for there mom when they commit the crime of sneaking out of the house at 9 years old.

Lomere's Secret Dealer

It was around 11PM, Dale was standing on the street corner waiting for his best friend, Markus. He waited for what felt like hours until Markus's 1998 Chevrolet pulled up near the sidewalk.

"Get yo ass in!" Markus yelled at Dale as he rolled down the window.

Dale walked over to the car and hopped in.

"You really been living in this motherfucka?" Dale asked Markus in a sarcastic tone.

"Hell yea, if it's a place where I can sleep it all coo with me homie." Markus told Dale as he started driving.

"You even know this foo?" Dale asked Markus

"Fuck yea I do, I ain't gon' have us meet some dealer ion even know." Markus told Dale

"That ain't what happened last time." Dale told him.

"Shiiii, that was last time. Suck it up or get sucked." Markus told Dale.

"Man, don't even start that gay shit with me." Dale said while trying to hold in a chuckle.

"Oh hell naw man, it ain't like that. I'm straight as a motherfucka." Markus told Dale.

"Yea whatever man." Dale told Markus

Markus pulled the car in what looked like a dump of an alley. But what can I say? Mostly all alleys here are dumps.

"Homie, our ass finna get clipped if his shit be looking like this." Dale told Markus.

Markus got out of the car and shut the door and Dale did the same.

The two would both walk up to a door in the back alley.

Knock Knock

Markus would keep knocking until he heard footsteps on the other end.

"Damn, the fuck is taking his ass so long?" Markus said impatiently.

"Kick down there door then homie." Dale told Markus jokingly

"Aight, I see you." Markus told Dale

"Ay, hold my phone first." Markus told Dale.

"Aye, i was just joking with you. Don't kick down the fucking door." Dale told Markus

"I'm a real gangster homie. I don't play." Markus told Dale as he got in position, ready to kick down the door.

"3,2......1" Markus said faintly to himself.

He tried to kick down the door but ended up failing and injuring his leg instead.

"FUCK ME! GOD DAMN IT!" Markus said in pain as he held his leg up.