Chapter VII - Secrets Revealed

A couple days later......

Abby, Reshonna, Rigby, Markus, Isaiah and Dale were at the bar in the Mansion. They stopped by to relax even though Dale was feeling a tiny bit sick.

"So, it's been a few weeks since we did the last robbery. Are we gonna do another one?" Isaiah asked.

Dale was still mad at Isaiah for not helping them during the last robbery.

"Why? So you won't do anything to help anyone again?" Dale said to antagonize Isaiah.

"Fuck off Dale." Isaiah said.

"Both of you! Zip it!" Reshonna said.

"I don't know. Scott is acting weird." Abby said.

"What's the homies problem man?" Markus asked.

"He acts like this sometimes, I guess you guys are still pretty new." Rigby said.

"We've been here for a month, you call that new?" Isaiah said to start something against Rigby.

"Isaiah, I will fucking slit your throat." Rigby said

"BOTH OF YOU! SHUT UP!" Abby yelled.

"Jesus Christ, can you guys calm down?!" Reshonna yelled.

Dale and Markus just looked at each other.

"Guys, how much money does Scott even hav-" Dale cut off due to having a dry cough start. He couldn't stop coughing for around 4 seconds.

He took a drink out of his water.

"You okay, Dale?" Abby asked.

"Yeah, it's just this stupid sickness." Dale said.

"Abby, how was your childhood?" Rigby asked to try and change the subject and start a conversation.

"I mean uh, pretty normal I guess. I had a mom and dad and I have 4 other brothers and sisters." Abby responded.

"How about you Reshonna?" Rigby asked.

"Same as Abby's but I was an only child. So pretty normal." Reshonna said.

"Dale?" Rigby said.

"Uh, I don't know." Dale said looking at his water.

"Pfff, you don't know your own childhood?" Abby said.

"No I mean, uh, when I was around 4 my momma dropped me off at preschool for the first time and I Uh, haven't seen her since I guess. I don't know if she's dead or alive or if she just abandoned me. I have no idea where she is. My daddy? He died before I was born. I went on the run and eventually ended up on Waiver St and I found Markus and he carried me under his wing. Even though he was 2 years old than me." Dale said.

Markus looked at Dale.

"Yeah, I found big D when he was like 4. I was like six. He looked all roughed up and me and him just stole apples, bananas, fruits, any food we could find from stores as long as we didn't needa cook em." Markus said.

Rigby, Reshonna, and Abby all said they were sorry to hear that and that was that conversation.

Dale started feeling the fever come back again and he just fell to the floor.

The others rushed over to Dale and put him on his bed.

Dale dreamt of something. Something weird. He dreamt of Abby being an old age and dying from a sickness. It felt as if it were real. Huh, strange.