Chapter XIII - Through The Valley

"I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, and I fear no evil, cause I'm blind to it all and my mind and my gun, they comfort me. Because I know, I'll kill my enemies when they come. Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell on this earth forever more
said, I walk beside the still waters and they restore my soul.
But I can't walk on the path of the right because I'm wrong. Well I came upon a man at the top of a hill
Called himself the savior of the human race
Said he come to save the world from destruction and pain.
But I said, "How can you save the world from itself?" Because I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
And I fear no evil because I'm blind
Oh, and I walk beside the still waters and they restore my soul
But I know when I die my soul is damned."

4:45 AM

Dale wakes up in the middle of the night, from a horrific cough once again. He coughed up a bunch of blood but he ended cleaning it up. The robbery was tomorrow. Dale was prepared to help out to get himself, Markus, and Abby to safety from all of this before Scott tries to kill all of them.

Dale was nervous for himself and Abby, he's nervous he'll lose Abby and Markus trying to rob this city bank. Who knows how long til the cops show up? Scott turned into a killer, or is it how he's always been? I don't know anymore. Dale was nervous. He felt his heart sink into his stomach. He looked forward to finally getting out of this mansion and living that life once and for all.

Later that morning, the whole team was prepping for the robbery tomorrow by discussing plans. Abby and Markus were by the bar but Abby got a water instead of alcohol since she was pregnant.

Dale walked up to them. He was very frail at this point. He looked dead tired and pale.

"So, y'all ready for this tomorrow?" Markus asked.

"You're damn right we are." Abby said taking a sip out of her drink.

"Yeah." Dale responded.

"You have a name for your baby yet?" Dale asked Abby.

"Haven't decided. I think if it's a boy, Alex. If it's a girl, Kimberly." Abby responded.

"Cool names." Markus said taking a drink out of his beer.

Dale nodded.

"Alex Festlez and Kimberly Festlez." Abby continued.

"Not bad." Dale responded.

"I guess this is all coming to an end." Dale said.

"I guess so." Markus and Abby said.

"Ay, when we leave this shithole we are all gonna go and support each other. This bank has tons of money and if we come back here and get the rest of the money before Scott than we will be golden and we can all get out." Markus said.

"Yup, that's the plan." Dale responded.

"How much money does this place have?" Abby asked.

"500,000 dollars!" Markus said in an exciting tone.

"We owe this to Rigby and Reshonna." Abby said.

She was more comfortable talking about them and opening up.

"We do. Reshonna could still be alive but we don't know." Dale responded.

"I hope she is man." Markus said.

"We all do." Abby responded.

"Man, I miss getting up and hearing his positive energy." Markus said.