Chapter XI - A Place For My Head

This is it. It's tomorrow. Tomorrow, I'm gonna get that fucking money from Lomere's National Bank and split it between Markus & Abby and then I can finally live at peace. I'll give rigby's sister her gifts and Reshonna's boyfriend her note. I'll do it all! I may not have any children or a wife but I will have a nice home before I go. Anywhere besides Waiver or this lunatic's mansion. Fuck Scott's plans. I'm making my own.

Dale woke up due to hearing loud yelling coming from the main room of the mansion.

Dale ran out and saw Isaiah and Scott fighting.

"Oh shit, I forgot Isaiah even existed man." Dale said to himself. The whole crew gathered to watch and see what was going on.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOU SCAMMED ME!" Isaiah shouted at Scott.

"I didn't scam anyone, now get out of here." Scott said calmly.

"NO! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!" Isaiah yelled repeatedly.

Scott pulled out his gun and pointed it at Isaiah.

"YELL AT ME ONE MORE GOD DAMN TIME, SEE WHAT HAPPENS." Scott shouted back.

"Ey ey ey!" One of the team mates shouted, trying to break it up. But it didn't work.

Turns out, Scott ripped off Isaiah with the money they got from the last bank job. Leaving Isaiah with no money and now he can't afford to live back at Waiver or anywhere for that matter.

The whole team gathered around and watched.

Isaiah and Scott kept screaming.

Dale decided to walk back to his room but as soon as he turned his back he heard a loud gunshot.

He looked over and saw Isaiah on the floor, with a bullet in his head.

Scott....Scott fucking killed him.

None of the team members did nothing about it. They just went back to what they were doing until they went back and hid the body.

Dale started coughing blood again. Coughing slowly turned into vomiting. He was sickened by the sight and by his HIV.

Dale didn't like Isaiah but he never thought that the dude should die, especially by the hands of Scott. This whole thing is turning into a mess. Scott is losing his god damn mind and no one is doing anything about it.

Abby and Markus ran to Dale and picked him up since Dale was starting to fall over from his sickness. He could just be heard heavily breathing.

"Put him on the bed!" Abby told Markus as they both lifted Dale up and put him on the bed.

Dale was huffing and puffing.

"T-thank you...." Dale said.

"You need to rest today." Markus said and Abby nodded.

Abby went to go grab something while Markus stayed in the room with Dale.

"I can't fucking believe that sick son of a bitch shot Isaiah..." Markus said.

"I-I can't believe it....either." Dale said quietly.

Markus slammed his hand on a counter and threw everything off of it in anger.

"HE FUCKING KILLED HIM!" Markus shouted to himself.

Dale was hearing all of it, he wanted to let Markus rant and vent about it.

"THAT SCUMBAG PIECE OF SHIT!!" Markus said throwing books at the wall.

Abby ran in and asked what the hell was going on.