Chapter 10

The next day,

Luke's POV

Rocky had done her job; the campers were all knocked unconscious. Being the wonderful, caring people we are, we carried them all back to their cabins, after we redecorated of course. We then split up, guys taking the girls cabins, girls taking the boys.

Ethan and I took the Aphrodite cabin. We started with the shampoo, emptying the shampoo and putting grease in them. Next the conditioner had to go, we left yogurt in them, to give the hair that nice fruity smell. We left the hand soaps alone. We aren't that disgusting. Well maybe a few spider stickers, but we needed to save those for Athena.

Every camper got a nice makeover. Thalia had asked me to give Piper some staplers. I didn't know what she had in mind, so I just stapled some into her hair. Drew got a mix of pink and orange hair, and clown make-up.

We went through and gave everyone similar treatments. I think they looked beautiful. Maybe after the war is over, I'll open up a beauty salon.

We even did the big house, Selena and Bianca are both decent artists, so they drew pictures from that Disney movie Hercules all over the house.

We managed to get done around maybe six in the morning. We all took a few minutes to admire our handiwork. Laughing and joking, we made our way back to our cabin, waiting to see what would happen when the campers woke up.

Nico's POV

I woke up to screaming. I got out of bed and slid on a path of something slippery, straight out the door. I took a breath and stood up, just as something brown fell on me. I was covered in mud, wonderful.

I rubbed the mud out of my eyes and took in the veiw of the camp. Everyone was running about, some with clown make-up, some covered in mud, or flour, some soaked, and some with, was that staples in their hair?

"Nico! " Piper shouted as she came up to me," The camp was invaded sometime in the night."

"You sure it wasn't just the Hermes cabin?" I asked. I noticed she had staples in her hair. I made sure to keep a safe distance. I also saw some of the soldiers out of the corner of my eye, laughing their heads off.

"Look over there," I gestured to Pipes.

"Why are they fine? And why are they laughing?" Pipes asked looking downright murderous.

We made our way over there, getting soaked with grease from the fight going on between the Hermes and Aphrodite cabins. They saw us coming but didn't try to escape.

"Why aren't you guys covered in something?" Piper asked.

"We have security, only a soldier can get in, unless they have been invited," The girl commander, Diana I think, managed to stop long enough to give us an answer.

"This is not funny," I growled. Without realizing it I summoned a zombie. It formed behind the commander and threw her on the ground. The force should have been enough to at least startle her, but she just rolled back onto her feet. Before I knew it, a sword was at my throat.

"Don't try that again, do you hear me?" Archí threatened.

" Archí, its okay, I'm fine. It was just a little roughhousing," Diana reassured him. Archí removed the sword from my throat.

"You should probably get a shower," Diana smirked, "Once they stop acting like headless chickens, the showers are going to get extremely crowded."

After I had cleaned up, I met Piper in the dining pavilion, thankfully the staples were gone. Chiron had decided to let us sit wherever we want since there are so many cabins, and now the Romans.

"Have you seen the Big House? Someone painted pictures from that Hercules movie," Pipes informed me in-between bites of toast.

"That Disney one? I hated seeing that," I said before diving into some bacon.

"What did the pranksters do to Chiron?" I asked seeing him eating a bowl of cereal.

"For some reason, they left Chiron alone. They only did the outside of the house, nothing on the inside, except for the few Romans staying there," she explained.

"I don't believe them. I think those soldiers did it," Piper said after a few minutes," They were having a good time laughing at everyone, and they didn't get pranked."

"But why would they do that? They're supposed to help us, not prank us. Besides, won't this put us behind schedule with our training?"

"Maybe," she answered thoughtfully as she stared into space.

I picked up another piece of bacon before sinking into my own thoughts. That Diana girl, she had reminded me so much of someone, but I couldn't quite remember who.

A few hours earlier

Percy's POV

"Because those soldiers are there, we must move up the attack," Gaea's voice echoed throughout the cavern.

"Yes, mother," Kronos rolled his eyes. Gaea kept demanding the attack be moved up, but Kronos kept insisting that everything was fine. I honestly agreed with Gaea, as much as I hated to admit it.

"I think you should move up the attack. Tomorrow night, everyone gathers around the campfire and has fun. They wouldn't expect an attack at night."

Kronos wouldn't give in at first, but after a little of convincing, he finally agreed. The war would start in earnest tomorrow night. Tomorrow the camp will die, and the Gods will get what they deserve.