Experiment

"Why is the seat always down?" You wondered to yourself as you pulled on the flush handle. Watching the liquid in the bowl swirl downwards.

"Does he sit when he piss?" You stare at the seat. You jolted as you hear a knock on the bathroom door.

"(Y/n), I better not catch you drinking tap water again. We have filtered water downstairs." Vasilios spoke from outside.

"Yeah, yeah... just, pissin." You replied as you turned the tap on to wash your hands. Then you stared at the seat again.

"Should I...?" You bit your lip nervously before quietly putting the seat up.

"Ahem." Vasilios cleared his throat rather loudly.

"Yeah! Yeah! I'm done!" You opened the door to see him towering over you with his arms crossed. He raised an eyebrow and asked.

"Did you wash your hands?" You nodded. He chuckled and kissed your forehead.

Boss was kind to let you 'work from home' after that whole ordeal with Harlowe. All you had to do was to build the clients' orders and Boss will come to collect it.

Of course, being the skilled carpenter you are, you built yourself a reasonably sized shed to do all your woodwork. Your skill impressed Vasilios very much, he supports it. Why? Because the very first thing you built (after your shed) was a cute, wooden birdhouse for Hermes.

Vasilios was delighted because you modeled it to look like his own home.

You were given a very pleasant 'reward' that night. A very pleasant two hour 'rewarding' session.

To your fiance's glee, you now lost the urge to go out thanks to the Blonde. You're now more 'mature' and quiet. You're also less social now, you don't actively make friends with anyone.

But then, Vasilios is actually starting to get worried that you're not going out enough. You're constantly stuck at home and you would even refuse to go grocery shopping with him. He had to drag you out of the house.

He's also worried that you're getting too antisocial. You would lock yourself in the bedroom when there are guests downstairs and you're extremely reluctant to join the weekly barbeque cookout. Vasilios noticed that you would bolt away as soon as a stranger greets you. It doesn't matter if they're just a salesperson, you would just book it.

He even had to occasionally scold you for not waving 'hi' or replying 'hello' to the neighbours!

You built walls around you to prevent history repeating itself again. You know that you're probably seen as a rude jerk in others' eyes, but you don't want to risk getting abducted again just because you're 'too friendly'.

It also worried him to no end when you would randomly wake up in the middle of the night, screaming and flailing your arms, "Coyotes! Coyotes on my face! Coyotes on my face!"

Or,

"I don't want a tube up my ass!"

Or,

"Don't shoot me!"

Or you would simply jump out of the bed and zoom to the toilet, only to sigh in relief when you see the water from the tap is clean.

Then collapse, sleeping on the floor.

Vasilios adapted to it, as soon as he felt the tiniest movement from you, he'll wake up and assure you that everything is okay. It usually takes him an average of ten kisses before calming you down.

Oh well, at least you're with him, safe and sound.

You turned your head to the entrance when you heard a soft knock. Vasilios went in with a tray holding two mugs of hot (non-dairy) chocolate and two plates of what you assume is... matcha cookies. He baked them many times before, but you never really got over the fact that it's green.