Babysitting pt 2

"Let's play a game, shall we?" Vasilios took out a stack of paper cards. Each card has a simple question written on it. He prepared this earlier, printing and cutting— all of it was done by him.

All four of you sat on the dining table. Vasilios is the only one not covered in paint, he did force the twins to wash their limbs and hair outside before they can step in.

You weren't given any special passes. You had to clean up too.

"Thomas, Tamia, what I have right here in my hands are cards with questions written on it. Questions you have asked me before." The twins obediently nodded.

"For every card you receive, you must ask Miss (y/n) the question as politely as you can." You furrowed your eyebrows, what kind of game is this? How bad are the questions?

"If Miss (y/n) declines to answer, a mark will be deducted from your overall score. On the other hand, if she happily answers, a mark will be gained." Vasilios calmly explained, it was clear and straightforward.

"What's the point of this?" You asked.

"This is to train them up on their manners, some of the questions were rudely asked." Vasilios gave them a side eye. The twins gulped.

"I'm sure you can make it a fair game for the both of them." Vasilios smiled and rubbed your hand.

"Well? Anything you would like to share before we start?" He asked you.

"...I'm a simple person, ask stupid questions and I'll give you stupid answers." you rubbed your eyes. Vasilios squinted at you but did not say anything.

"Alright, now that's settled. Let us start." He divided the stack of cards into two equal parts, the twins thanked him in unison.

It was Thomas's turn.

"Hi Miss (y/n)—"

"Call me (your wattpad username). Drop the 'Miss'." This earned a gentle slap on the arm by your fiance.

"(Y/n)!" He hissed.

"What? If they wanna be polite, they gotta call me by the name I wanna go as." Vasilios was about to say something, but ended up sighing.

"Carry on." He grumbled.

"U-umm... (y-your wattpad username), may I know h-how are c-clouds formed?" He asked.

"God ate too much heaven beans and ended up passin' gas. Next." You replied with a straight face. Thomas snorted while Tamia covered her mouth.

Vasilios was glowering at you. You gave him an 'innocent' look. He rolled his eyes and rubbed his temples.

"(Your wattpad username), may I please know how rain is formed?" Tamia looked at you.

"Very good Tamia, thank you for saying 'please'." Vasilios commented. Tamia only smiled and shot a subtle mocking look towards her brother.

"God drank too much heaven Spronk and he had to take a leak. Next." The twins tried their best not to giggle.

"(Y/n), no religion. Please." He sternly requested. You pursed your lips and shook your head.

"(Wattpad username), can you please tell me, is the sun a planet?" Thomas asked.

"No, it's a giant lightbulb in the sky. Everyone take turns to climb Mount Everest to change it every month. Next." Vasilios brought his hand to his face, luckily he explained to them about these questions thoroughly.

"(Wattpad username), why does Ice cream melt?" Vasilios took note of the change in sentence.

"Because it's Ice and a cream, they melt."