A small Follow up after that stunt

"Hi miss (y/n)!" You gave them a small salute as you sipped on your (lactose free) hot chocolate.

You eyed their bandages and purplish-blue bruises on their body. Some even had their teeth knocked out from their gums after face planting on the ground.

"Ya got any tooth fairy money from that?" You asked from the porch. Some nodded, some didn't reply.

"(Y/n)? Who are you talking to?" Vasilios asked from the living room.

"Some adults." You replied. You heard some footsteps inside before the door opens, Vasilios's head poked out of the entrance.

Vasilios grimaced when his eyes landed on their bandages and visible injuries.

"Oh, really?" He squinted at you. You shrugged and brought the rim of the mug to your lips.

"You guys wanna mow the lawn?" You asked. "Grass's gettin pretty tall."

Vasilios groaned in frustration as your words reach his ears, at this rate, it's best not to have children with you. "How are you this terrible with children!?" He hissed.

"Hey, no worries. I'll pay them later."

"That's not the point!"

"Can I have more hot chocolate, please?" You handed him your empty mug.

"(Y/n)!" He placed his hands on his hips.

"Oh um, sorry to disturb you, Mister Vasilios! W-we'll be on our way." The children quickly rode their bicycles away.

Vasilios sighed and shook his head.

"Can I have more hot chocolate, please? Ya make it really good." Vasilios rolled his eyes and swiped the empty mug away from you, of course, a kiss was planted on your cheek too.

"Thanks." You mumbled as you saw him entering the house.