Moody

"No! I don't want that shit!" You shrieked as you held onto the door frame.

"But you must! Your hair is terrible, it's time for a treatment!" Vasilios tried to pull you away by your waist. He's surprised that you have an iron grip on the tiny door frame, considering you injured your thumb.

"Shave me bald, then! I don't wanna leave the house!" You whined.

"N-no! I am not letting you do whatever you suggested, we are going to the mall to get your hair fixed and that is final!" He tickled your sides, making you laugh and loosen your hold. He immediately whisked you away and carried you securely in his arms.

"I don't wanna go out! I don't wanna leave home!" You threw a temper tantrum, hitting his chest with your fists.

"(Y/n), nothing will happen to you. I have made sure to take the necessary precautions to not let... whatever happened—happen again." He struggled to keep you in his arms as he pressed the 'unlock' button of his remote controller.

"No! Goddamnit—"

"Now, now, (y/n). You best behave or you won't get rewarded this week no matter what you do." That made you go quiet and limp in his arms. Vasilios scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Typical of you." He muttered. You bit your tongue, refraining yourself from screeching.

Vasilios sighed and opened the passenger door, where he sets you down in there gently. He narrowed his green eyes at you as he buckled your seatbelt up.

"Second thought, screw the damn sex— I don't wanna go out!" You tried unbuckling it and shoving away his hands. Vasilios gasped at you defiance before shooting out to restrain your wrists.

"(Y/n)!" He exclaimed.

"I don't want nobody touchin' my hair except you!" You shouted, hoping it would convince his possessive side to not let you go.

...okay, that did melt his heart. But he's tired of stroking your rough, damaged hair. It's causing a bit of a rash on his hands if he rubs them too long.

"You're acting like a CHILD." Vasilios hissed and barred his perfectly white and straight teeth.

"Damn! I wonder who decided to treat me like one?" You snarled back.

"Why are you being so difficult!? I'll be by your side the entire duration, no one is going to hurt you!" He tried to reason with you.

"It's not that! I really—seriously have issues with strangers touchin me!" This phobia stemmed from Harlowe... and Vasilios's initial personality.

"That shit really reminds me of the time I was in Coyote Hell! Please, I don't want to go!" You started sobbing. It shocked him, you're becoming... moodier and moodier these days.

Was it because of the topic of your past? Did that blow a fuse in your mind somewhere?

"Please lemme go!" You wailed and tugged on your limbs.

The long haired male paused for a while and sighed. His eyes softened at you and his grip loosened, you quickly yanked your hands away and freed yourself.

Vasilios silently watches you bolt back into the house with his arms crossed.

He shook his head and shuts the car door.

Luckily the garage door wasn't open yet, if it was, the neighbours are going to ask a lot of questions.