Chapter 1

Word count: 2619

When we get to the dorms Rantaro spots his room right away. It takes me a minute to find my room. After I spot it, I notice something weird. The name plate said "Y/n and One". Why doth of our names? Maybe it's because all One needed was a charging station? I don't know...I entered it only to see One just laying on the bed. The room had a red tint to it and there was a charging station for One near the back of the room
There was also a table with what looked like 2 keys on it. Room keys...?

"Oh, Master! I wanted to talk with you! Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine now. I have to thank Rantaro for that."

"Oh, Goody goody! Anyways, you might want to look over the rules in the handbook. I can answer almost any question you have. Just ask me. Now, it's time for my charging time. For my "sleep". Do you mind plugging me in?"

"W-Well, you don't have your special pajama top with the hole in your back for the cord...so you'll have to "sleep" topples until I mend you a shirt with a hole for you..." I say getting a bit nervous. She may be a robot, bit I feel like she's actually human...and having to see a topples human girl is embarrassing...unless you're into that kind of kinky crap. Then that's fine.

One takes of her shirt and I plug her in. When I know that she's in sleep mode, I open my Monopad and look at the regulations.

1.) Students must live at the Ultimate Academy for the remainder of their foreseeable future.

2.) Once a mirder takes place, all surviving students must participate in a class trial.

3.) If the blackened is exposed during the class trial, they alone will be executed.

4.) If the blackened is not exposed, all remaining students will be executed.

5.) If the blackened survives the class trial, they will graduate and re-enter the outside world.

6.) The killing gane and class trials will continue until only two surviving students remain.

7.) "Nighttime" is from 10 P.M. to 8 A.M. The dining hall and gymnasium are off-limits at night.

8.) Violence toward Monokuma, the headmaster of the Ultimate Academy, is strictly prohibited.

9.) Monokuma will never directly commit a murder.

10.) Your Monopads are very important items. Please do not damage them.

11.) The "body Discovery Announcement" will play when three of more students discover a body.

12.) With minimal restrictions, you are free to explore the campus at your discretion

13.) Students who violate these rules will be immediately exterminated by the Exisals.

14.) Further, there may be new additions to the school rules according to the convenience of the headmaster.

Wh-What...? What are these rules? There are so many rules! And we can have more added...! As I lay in bed and think about what I just looked at, I can't help but to feel a bit nauseous again.

Rantaro said I can trust everyone including myself. and if not everyone, then myself and One. I promised him that I would, so I will. I will pretend that this killing game doesn't exists and I'll just pretend that it is just a nice field trip where I have to gain everyone's full trust and love...! Yeah!

I eventually fell asleep knowing that if I pretend, everything would be alright...But little did I know, the first death was coming...and it was coming quick.