Chapter 4

We finished both at the same time, but there was still more work to do.

Ding dong bing bong

"This is an official announcement from the Ultimate Academy." Monotaro said.

"It is now 10 P.M. For one o' you bastards, this might be your last nighttime ever." Monosuke told us.

"Don't do something violent to start the killing game. You can make it one more night." Monophanie says.

Oh REALLY?

"Weeeee...*hic!*" Monokid is still drunk off honny. STILL. "...Oh! I get it now! I totally get it! It's crystal clear to me now! I understand everything! ...See, look at your face. The way your eyes are angled...The way your face is floating...That's a crazy face....Hehehehehe! Hahahahahaha!"

"Monokid seems really out of it. Is this what happens when you drink too much honny?" Monotaro asks.

"..."

"Bedtime, ursine!"

...

"Well Rantaro, you should probably go and get some sleep. I'm going to continue on. Night!"

"You sure?"

"Yep."

"Well, night N/n (Nickname)." He pet my head again and walked off.

N-N/n...? The last one to call be that was him. Strange...I like it...he pet me again...Just because I'm small...I love it. I want him to do that a lot...It feels nice...

I continue working. Finaly, at around 3 A.M., I finish. I made to traps for the Mastermind to get caught in. I had to grab 2 of the books in my room for the spines of it to make the camo for it. It fits in the shelf and you can put books around it. It looks natural! I head back to my room and go to sleep.

I open my eyes.

What...? Where's the announcement?

I went to the dining hall and I was confused. I didn't see anyone. One, Rantaro, Kaede, Shuichi, everyone. No one. Library. Somthin is telling me to go to the library. I walk in and everything's fine...until I see that. A body. Not just any body. The body of One. Her head was dented and her body was tied up by my trap.

Wh-What!? Th-This is a dream. It has to be...

And I was right.

Ding dong bing bong

"Raise and shine, ursine!"

"This is an official announcement from the Ultimate Academy. Wake up, bastards. It's 8 A.M." Monosuke tells us.

"Oooh, today's the dya the time limit expires. My heart is pounding with excitement." Monotaro says.

"Don't worry! Even if you end up in hell, at least tou can be proud that tou didn't do the killing game!" Monophanie says.

"You're just assumin' they're gonna go to hell?" Monosuke asks Monophanie.

"This ■ is in ■ and you 18 are the ☆ who ☆● to leave and come ● as the ☆■ humans!" Monokid....says...?

"Hey, Monokid...Why don't we go over there and drink some more honey, okay?" Monotaro asks him.

"..."