Chapter 8

Sorry for the weird cut off on the last chapter. I posted it on my conputer then it glitched out and I lost maybe 200-500 words to my story. It did post, but it was weird. Sorry. It also didn't have a word count because of that glitch, but I'll tell y'all how many words there are with the cut off. It's 4881. Thanks for understanding and thanks for reading! Enjoy...! (Yes, I edited Rantaro's face on an avocado...I did it twice.)

Also, this chapter is a bit longer then the others...about around 2000-3000 words longer.

Word count: 6781

"Umm...I don't really know. I mean, it's getting late and I should head to my room now...Night, Rantaro."

"I guess you're right, it *is* getting pretty late...Good night, Y/n." He waved to me as I head out the door. I wave back and I mumble "good night" once more.

Once I'm in my room, I immediately get ready to sleep and when I'm ready, I flop on the bed and I start to drift off to sleep. The last thing I could hear was the sound of the nighttime announcement going off as I drifted into a deep and dreamless sleep.

Ding dong bing bong

"...Rise and shine, ursine." 

"Nyum, nyum...This is an official announcement from the Ultimate Academy..."

"Nom, nom...It is now 8 A.M. Time to wake up...nyum, nyum..."

"What are you eating!?"

"...IT-IS-OKAY."

"What's okay!?"

"IT-IS-NOW-8 A.M...EVERYBODY-WAKE-UP. UNLESS-YOU-ARE-DEAD, THEN-DISREGARD. LET-US-ALL-BE-POSITIVE-AND-EXITED-TODAY..."

"So long! Bear-well!"

...What the hell was that announcement? Whatever, it's time to eat. I hope someone made something good today, or is going to make something good today!

I get ready for the day, grabbing my tools, my Monopad, and my Kubs Pad. I head out the door and make my way down to the dining hall. On the way there, I see Rantaro walking to the casino/hotel area.

I wonder what he's doing...Oh well, I'll ask him later.

A few minuets after I arrive, Shuichi arrives.

"According to my calculations, not everyone has gathered today." Keebo said

"No crap..." I mumble under my breath.

"You can see that without doing any calculations..." Shuichi tells him.

"Geez, what's everyone else doing?" Kaito asks.

"It seems Maki has chosen to spend all her time inside her Ultimate Research Lab. I am not sure what she is doing in there, but she has no intention of leaving." Kirumi tells us.

"Huh? I wonder why...What does she have to hide?" I ask no one in particular.

"Oh, be quiet, you ugly no tit midget ripoff!" Miu rudely says to me. "Anyway, what does the Ultimate Child Caregiver gotta do in her research lab anyway?"