Chapter 3 - Release

✵ ✵ ✵

The obsession that Taehyung developed towards his new neighbor became more obvious as time passed by. His work was postponed as his writer's block continued to bother him. He was tensed, worried and above all, horny as fuck.

-''Taehyung I need the next three chapters of the book. It needs to be sent for a process. It takes too long.'' – Hoseok said calmly over the phone.

Taehyung closed his eyes and took a deep breath. -''Shit, I know Hyung, I'm sorry, it's just...''

But Hoseok interrupted voice still calm and knowing. -''I understand what writer's block is, but do send me what you wrote so far, let me see if I can help you break it.''

-''But, it's not finished, I'm not sure if I'm gonna stay on that path or will I change it. I'm not satisfied with it.''

-''That's fine Taehyung, but we have no time anymore. The promotions and marketing for your upcoming book are on, people expecting this sequel for almost two years.'

Taehyung whined. The pressure as a writer was grand when you try your best to keep the quality level from the first book, if not to raise it a bit while following the publisher's schedule. It's their job to promote your work in the best way possible, Taehyung knew that.

-''I know, trust me, I know. I'm under huge pressure and my mind is in a swirl and I'm... I'm bad Hyung. I... I don't feel very well. And no, no, I don't want the session.'' – Taehyung said before Hoseok inhaled the air to ask. – ''I could deal with this, just... fuck...''

Taehyung met Hoseok when he was in his final year in college. They met at the party and hooked up. Pretty soon they discovered that they share some kinks, one of them proved to be the most successful against the anxiety of the finals period. And ever since then, whenever Taehyung felt overwhelmed and anxious, he would go to Hoseok and submit to him completely. They called it sessions.

-''Send me what you wrote so far Taehyung.'' – Hoseok's voice was serious now, the tone non-negotiable.

-''But...Hyung...'' – Taehyung began but was cut short.

-''Send everything, I will read it and then we will meet and discuss it. We can have a brainstorming session, maybe some fresh point of view or option. You don't have to hold everything in your head. Consult, share, listen and adapt. It's your story, but it's the bigger crowd you are trying to reach. I might not be a writer, but I'm a damn good publisher. I know business and trends and I love reading as well. I promise as your publisher and your friend that I will not send or decide anything without your consent, just send me. Let me help you.''

Taehyung let go of a long breath that he was holding during this entire monolog. Hoseok was right, he needed help with this, he is in trouble. It's like being stuck deep in the mud and you can't reach the branch to hoist yourself up no matter how hard you stretch up. And then someone offers a long stick for you to grab and slowly slid your way out of the earth mass. That someone, right now, was Hoseok, and Taehyung would be stupid if he refused, so he said. – ''Alright. I will send you tonight.''

-''Excellent.'' – Hoseok's voice sounded lighter. – ''I will start reading during the night and think it through. Once I'm done I'll call you. Does that sound good to you?'' – He asked.

-''Sounds great Hyung.'' – Taehyung answered.

-''Good, I'll talk to you later.''

The call ended and Taehyung groaned in frustration, the heel of his palms pressing on his eyelids to ease up the tension behind his eyes.