Chapter 9 - The Indecision

I posted this chapter earlier since I will be away for the weekend. I hope you will enjoy it 💜

_______________________________

✵ ✵ ✵

After their first date, they saw each other whenever Taehyung was at home. His book promotions rendered him unable to laze around with Jungkook. Hoseok's schedule was heavily packed and well-organized and his long-awaited book was a real hit, making him one of the topmost searched young authors on the internet. His looks played a significant role as well, as he, with Jimin's and Hoseok's urging, ended up on the cover of the magazine of the influential young artists.

-''No, Hyung, I don't want to be a model.''- Taehyung gasped exasperatedly after Hoseok told him about the new offer he got. – ''I just want to write books and spend time with Jungkook. I have already too much on my plate with first, which is stopping me to do the second, so please don't add more.''

-''Jungkook, huh? Jiminie had told me about him. When can I meet him?'' – Hoseok grinned mischievously.

Taehyung eyed him. – ''With that evil gleam in your eyes and a grin that even a Cheshire cat would envy, I would say never Hyung.'' – Taehyung shook his head, eyes serious. Hoseok arched his entire body while he laughed wholeheartedly.

-''Oh, no, no, no, I'll be good Taehyungie.'' – He hooked his arm around Taehyung's shoulders. – ''Hyungie promises.'' – He pouted his lips and started making kissing sounds towards struggling Taehyung.

-''Aish, Hyung. Let go. I'll think about it.'' – He said which made Hoseok hummed in satisfaction.

Taehyung's thoughts often returned to that special night when they slept together for the first time. That morning, Jungkook stayed for sex and breakfast and then lazy afternoon sex as well. They spend the next day walking around the park, holding hands, and eating lunch after which they went to Jungkook's place. Taehyung finally saw that massive black table and a view from Jungkook's window. Needless to say, they fucked on that table half an hour later.

They couldn't get enough of one another. And it was not just sex, even if it might seem that way to other people, but it's each other's company the most. They had fun, they laughed and played all the time, arguing about silly stuff, challenging each other with stupidest things and cuddling in front of the TV. Taehyung craved that kind of intimacy for a long time, and he finally found it in Jungkook. He got a phenomenal lover, and a great friend, all in one. It was never boring with him.

Two weeks passed and they were learning more and more about one another, even though they couldn't see each other as often as they wanted to since Taehyung was mostly on the road promoting his book. But he was content and happy. Having Jungkook calls and text every morning and night was comforting, but he was aching to kiss him again.

When he finally had a couple of days off, for which he begged Hoseok to arrange, he spent it with Jungkook. Once Jimin joined them for dinner and it wasn't long until they had him blushing with embarrassment and yelling at them when they started teasing him for Yoongi Hyung. The two men have met and haven't left the bed for three days.

-''Well, Yoongi Hyung most definitely didn't complain. Staying in bed in his forte.'' – Jungkook smirked, teasing his Hyung.

Taehyung chuckled. – ''I don't think he rested very much though. I know Jimin enough, and I'm pretty sure he excited him so much that he probably fainted from exertion.''