Chapter 7 - Showtime

✵ ✵ ✵

Only a day passed since he got Jungkook's phone number. He still didn't text. Taehyung was not in the mood for people today, so he spent his evening switching through TV channels, feeling quite boring. There was nothing on. He wondered if he should accept Mihno Hyung's invitation to go clubbing with his former classmates, but he just wasn't feeling it.

He checked his phone again, still no message from Jungkook. Taehyung huffed in annoyance, contemplating whether or not he should send the message first.

-''He asked for your number first, so he should send you the message first.'' – The Smart Tae told him.

-''What stupid logic is that? Just because the guy had the guts to ask for your number that doesn't mean he has to do everything first!'' – The passionate Tae stepped in. – ''Besides it would be suggestive if you send the message first, to start the conversation.''

-''He would seem too desperate. Like he couldn't wait for him to text.''

-''Hey, have some faith in me.'' – Taehyung protest it.

-''I don't think he will seem desperate.'' – The Strange Tae spoke and Taehyung felt the surge of gratitude. It was short-lived though. – ''He IS desperate.'' – The alien added.

The Passioned one snorted but didn't comment.

-''Hey! I am not desperate! – Taehyung yelled.

-''Just send him Hi. Start the conversation somehow.''

-''Yeah, I can do that.'' – Taehyung agreed.

And that's what he did, but some several hours later and not by him, but by Jimin.

Jimin came ringing at his door at half-past one in the morning, pretty tipsy. He was out with some friends when he called Taehyung and discovering that he is at home on Friday night, all alone, he decided to crash at his best friend's place for the night. It was nothing strange. And Jimin being flirty when he was tipsy wasn't strange either, but what was strange, however, was how much insisting Jimin was for Tae to send Jungkook a message.

Taehyung refused, of course, which led to a wrestling match in which he had no chance of winning what's so ever, because Jimin was stronger, even though he was smaller. The blond sat on Taehyung's chest, knees pressing his hands to the couch cushions.

-''Jimin-ah, quit it.'' – Taehyung wiggled, his hips bucking, making Jimin bounce on him like on rodeo.

-''Wow, easy there tiger. If you continue this I would get hard.'' – Jimin laughed.

At that Taehyung stopped struggling. His chest was heaving, watching his soulmate, and not knowing what going on inside his head right now.

-''Damn, you are beautiful like this.'' – Jimin spoke slowly, eyes serious. He took Taehyung's phone, turn on the camera and pointed at Tae, who turned his head on the side, hiding in Jimin's knee.

-''Don't hide. Let me see you.'' – Jimin spoke seriously.

-''I look sweaty and disheveled.'' – Taehyung protest it.

-''You look sexy as fuck.'' – Jimin said, making Taehyung heart jump a bit. – '' Look at me.'' – Jimin repeats it, fingers grazing Tae's chin.

Taehyung finally turned and looks at him with half-lidded eyes. Jimin raised the phone.

-''Perfect.'' – He snapped the picture, moving the strand of hair from Taehyung's eye, tilting his chin up a bit on a side and then snapping the picture again.