Chapter 8 - For you...only you

Fanart by amazing Hisasihun (follow her on Instagram)
________________________________

✵ ✵ ✵

After that night strange extremely sexy night, Jungkook and Taehyung texted and talked every day, but since Taehyung's book promotions have started they weren't able to see each other in private. It was two weeks later that Taehyung finally got the day off from book signings and interviews.

Taehyung never knew that Jungkook was into video production or that he even dabbed a bit into music as well. Jungkook laughed when Taehyung told him that, since the tattoos, he thought he was a tattoo artist or something.

-''No, I just like tats. I did design a few on me, but I'm not a professional.'' – He said.

-''I would like to see them all.'' – Taehyung said, remembering the majority of them from afar.

-''I will show them to you gladly. When are you free? Do you want to grab an ice cream? The day is nice, we can eat it by the river.''

-''I didn't know you are such a romantic.'' – Taehyung felt his heart fluttering.

-''I have my moments.'' – He chuckled. – ''So, are you free, like in now?''

Taehyung laughed cheerfully. – ''I'll be ready in half an hour, how's that?''

-''Sounds good, see you in front?''

-''Yes, perfect.''

Their first official encounter went well. Jungkook took his hand, grinning as a flustered fool in love. He intertwining their fingers together without a word, making Taehyung's chest purr in satisfaction and they were off. The walk was strangely quiet and tense. They glanced at one another, smiling shyly.

''Just kiss him you idiot, ease the tension.'' – The alien spoke.

-''Even I agree on that.'' – The smart Tae agreed.

-''I second that.'' – The third one concur.

And so Taehyung did. He stopped in his tracks, Jungkook pausing as well, brows furrowing in concern as he turned to look at his date. Taehyung drew closer, chest almost touching as he searched Jungkook's eyes. He saw the worry and then fondness, but that change to hunger when he dropped his eyes on Taehyung's lips. They drew simultaneously, gluing their lips together in a hungry kiss. Taehyung's arms went around Jungkook's neck, while Jungkook's rest on Taehyung's hips, fingers digging into the skin.

The kiss was so hot and needy, tongues dancing together, wrapping around each other on their own accord. They separated after three long minutes, panting for breath and still hugging. They put their foreheads together, breaths mingling together.

-''Wow.'' – Jungkook spoke, tightening his grip around Taehyung's waist.

-''Yeah, wow.'' – Taehyung agreed. He cleared his throat and gulped. – ''I wanted to take that out of the way because we were acting awkward and I didn't want that.'' – He said, pecking Jungkook's lips, who grinned.

-''I was thinking the same. If you didn't do that, I would.''

-''I was faster.'' – Taehyung grinned his boxy smile.

-''And more beautiful.'' – Jungkook said cheekily.

Taehyung groaned, burying his face in Jungkook's neck. – ''Stop being so cheesy.''