Chapter 12 - Let me see

The art by a phenomenal Yurieem

✵ ✵ ✵

The promotions ended and Taehyung was free once again, ready to start a new book or relax for some more. The thing is, he couldn't concentrate well enough, since everything he began writing, kept turning into pure filth of porn.

-''Aaaah.'' – He groaned exasperated, rubbing his face with his hands. This was, perhaps, the 30th time he deleted the whole paragraphs because they seemed too explicit. He was frustrated. Jungkook had some project to work on, in Busan, so he was away for a week, and Taehyung who was getting spoiled with affection and sex felt neglected, which provoked his mind to think only about sex.

-''Just watch some porn, jerk off.'' – The alien spoke.

-''Or call Jungkook over a video call.'' – The passioned one suggested.

-''He is busy, working.'' – Taehyung shook his head, trying to clear his mind when the images of the naked and hot Jungkook invade his thoughts.

Taehyung inwardly groaned. – ''Don't.''

And then the lewdest of the Jungkook's moans and grunts filled his ears.

-''Quit it.'' – He warned.

-''I'm not doing anything.'' – The passioned one chimed unconvincingly.

-''Just go and take a shower. The mind is stronger than desire.'' – The smart one gave his opinion.

-''Or dance around the room, recreating some k-drama?'' – The alien suggested.

-''Just call Jungkook.'' – The passionate one groaned.

-''No.'' – Taehyung answered.

-''Then use your lefty.''

-''Just leave me alone.''

-''That ain't gonna happen.''

Taehyung stood up and threw himself on the couch. He checked the time on the clock and took a deep breath, filling his lungs with the air and then release it in a slow deliberate manner.

His phone buzzed and he reached for it. It was Jungkook. His chest filled with warmth. Quickly clicking the answer button he chimed. – ''Jungkookie!''

-''Hey baby, whatcha doing?'' – He asked in English. Taehyung smiled.

-''Trying to write. The accent is on trying.''

Jungkook chuckled. –''Why? What's messing with your concentration?''

-''You.''

-''Me?'' – Jungkook asked sounding smug.

-''Mm-hmm. I keep sidetracking with my story.'' – Taehyung said, closing his eyes again and brushing at his nipple over his shirt. It grew harder after a few strokes.

-''Hmm, ...sidetracking where?'' – Jungkook's voice drops a few octaves, the sound becoming sexy.

-''Bedroom.'' – Taehyung said it in the deepest, sexiest voice he could muster. – ''I miss you.''

-''I miss you too. I miss you every day.''

-''That's so...'' – Taehyung began.

-''Sexy?'' – Jungkook asked.