Chapter 11 - Just mine

✵ ✵ ✵

Taehyung took his time introducing Jungkook to his Hyungs. The first one was Hoseok, who quickly clicked with the younger man, and not half an hour later they were laughing and shouting as they played Uno with Jimin and him.

-''I can see why Jimin can't decide.'' – Jungkook said to Taehyung when they were alone again. – ''His energy is so dope. He is a complete opposite of Yoongi Hyung, loud, cheerful, outgoing, friendly. Hyung is quiet, grumpy, and loves to be left in peace.''

-''Yeah.'' – Taehyung agreed. – ''But Hoseokie Hyung is also very meticulous and sharp when work is in question. You haven't seen him when he's serious. It's rare, but know there is some shit going on if the corners of his lips are turned down.''

Jungkook chuckled at that, but Taehyung shook his head. – ''I'm dead serious. Hyung is scary when he's angry.''

-''Well then, I hope I will never see him like that.'' – Jungkook believed. – ''He does seem very affectionate with Jimin.''

-''I saw that too. He is genuinely a touchy person, but he is even more with Jimin. He was never like that before.''

-''Jimin mode - activated.'' – Jungkook said in English, using some funny action game voice. Taehyung giggled.

-''I would love to see Jimin with Yoongi Hyung. Arrange some outing?''- Taehyung suggested.

Jungkook nodded. – ''It shall be arranged.''

And indeed, Jungkook arranged everything at his place, inviting both Yoongi and Jin.

-''Oh, sweet baby Yoda.'' – Jin gasped when he finally shook Taehyung's hand. –''I can't believe you picked this punk when you could have anyone...'' – He motioned on himself with his hands. – ''...anyone you wished for.''

Yoongi rolled his eyes, while Taehyung giggled. Taehyung still felt a bit embarrassed from the last time he saw Jin. It was quite unconventional.

-''Who would want you!?'' – Jungkook shouted from the kitchen, eavesdropping.

-''Yah! Show some respect for your Hyung.'' – Jin shouted towards the kitchen, only to see Jungkook exiting, holding the glasses in his hands.

-''Oh, yes, I forgot, you are elderly.'' – Jungkook spoke and Jin groaned in good humor, murmuring curses.

-''Hey, don't mind these two idiots.'' – Yoongi said, offering his hand. – ''It's nice to see you again Taehyung.''

-''It's nice to see you too, Hyung. I've been wanting to renew our acquaintances, especially since I'm hearing good stuff from Jungkookie and Jiminie.'' – Taehyung said, smiling sweetly.

Yoongi's eyes gleamed in a pleasant surprise. – ''Jimin mentions me?''

-''He does, Hyung.'' – Taehyung's smile widened. – ''And always in a good way.''

His attention was once again claimed by Jin, but that didn't stop Taehyung from noticing a strange, but the satisfied expression on Yoongi's face.

It was surprisingly nice. Yoongi leveled down Jin's robustious nature, with his calm and savage comments. Jin, who was now a complete opposite of that sexy breathtakingly gorgeous God that Taehyung saw on Jungkook's window that day, was exceptionally interesting, loud, and over the top, but Taehyung loved it. His plan of gifting him a signed copy of his book one of these days, feel into the water the moment Jin opened his bag and pulled out all of Taehyung's books. All of them.

-''Aish, Jin Hyung, did you have to bring it all?!'' – Jungkook groaned.

-''What? Who knows when will I have other opportunities since you keep hiding him from me.'' – Jin huffed and proceeded with handing grinning Taehyung book by book.