Chapter 19 - The Magic Forest

✵ ✵ ✵

-''I'm still in wonder that you called me and not Jungkook to go with you.'' – Hoseok said, looking at his rearview mirror before taking a left turn towards Jimin's dance studio. – ''Not that I mind.'' – He added quickly, glancing at Tae, who sat comfortably on the passenger seat. – ''Just...curious.''

Taehyung smiled with his lips closed. – ''Jungkook is already there. He is helping Jiminie with music.''

Hoseok made an ''o'' shape with his mouth. – ''Oooh, is that's so...okay then.'' – He said, stopping at the red light. – ''So this is a little bit bigger than the regular children show-off that we used to?'' – He asked, glancing at Taehyung again, one hand on the steering wheel, another on the gearshift, ready to go as soon as the light turn to green.

-''Oh, yes. All of his groups will be there, the kiddies and teens. It will be great, I can tell.'' – Taehyung said, believing in his soulmate. Besides Jungkook and Jin were there as well, so nothing can go wrong.

They arrived at the place where Jimin's studio was. It wasn't too big, but it was a comfortable and intimate place. The end of the hall had a huge cardboard poster with a magical forest with waterfall theme. Taehyung picked that one and printed it with the help of Jin. The lights were posted and ready, together with two big speakers.

-''Wow, looks nice.'' – Hoseok spoke.

-''Yes, Jungkook managed to ''borrow'' it, as he says.'' – Taehyung said, making quotation marks in the air. He then added when he saw Hoseok's curious face. – ''I think he might have rented it, but Jimin would have flipped if that's the case. He barely accepted this, and Jungkook refuses to tell, even me.

-''Wow, that's very generous of him.'' – Hoseok said.

-''Yeah, Jungkook likes Jiminie.'' – Taehyung said nonchalantly.

Hoseok gave it a pause, arching one eyebrow. – ''And you don't mind?''

-''To mind Jiminie? Hell no, he is my soulmate. I don't mind sharing anything with him.'' – He said and went forward to find Jimin.

Jimin shouted happily when he saw them. – ''Hey, you made it. I saved you the best seats.'' – He said and pointed behind them before one of his assistants called him in the back. Taehyung smiled wide when he saw Jungkook coming his way.

-''Kookie.'' – He said, hugging him and pecking his lips.

-''Hello Jungkookie, how are you?'' – Hoseok gave him high-five.

-''Great Hyung. I'm nicely entertained, have work and Tae, what could I ask for more?'' – Jungkook answered cheekily. Hoseok laughed. They exchanged a few words before Hoseok went to greet Namjoon and Jin that he just saw.

Jungkook and Taehyung were left alone, nodding here and there to the acquaintances and friends they know before a loud booming voice echoed the place.

-''Aaaah, Taehyungie, great to see your little ass again.''- Minho yelled in joy and hugged laughing Tae tightly. Jungkook looked in bewilderment as Minho's hands slid towards Taehyung's ass and gave it a little squeeze. Jungkook's mouth opened as so say something but thought better of it when Tae returned the favor but squeezing the other man's butt in a good measure as well.

He felt his tongue going into his cheek as he took a deep sigh. Jimin, who returned at that moment, witnessing an internal struggle of Jungkook's mind and soul, giggled and whispered in his ear. – ''Minho is straight, trust me, I've tried.'' – Jungkook jerked a bit not noticing his return and then tried to play nonchalance.