Chapter 22 - Disco Lights

✵ ✵ ✵

It was Friday night, and Hoseok took them in some private club. He knew the people working there and the owner, they were old friends, as he said. The club was popular, always full, with great DJs who knew good music, just like Hoseok likes it. They got a secluded VIP booth on the top floor all for themselves, the security on the stairs down, their own bartender, and enough dark corners, just like Taehyung liked it.

Jimin and Kook were dancing tightly, grinding their hips together, and laughing, as they teased Hoseok, who sat with a phone in his hand, eyes shifting hungrily between the pair and his camera. This goes to his private collection. Taehyung remembered it vividly the videos that Hoseok had in his computer, the same private stash that Jimin stumbled upon and took it. He was punished for that.

Taehyung watched his soulmate's eyes shine with mischief. He knew what he wanted, he wants to provoke Hoseok, so the man would pin him tight and fuck him until he cries. Jimin loved that. And Jungkook, well...Jungkook was weak for their Hyung as well... the truth was, all three of them were, Taehyung especially, he always had a weak spot for Hoseok. Hoseok knew things. He knew people. He knew sex.

-''They look gorgeous together, don't you think?'' – The low drawling voice spoke from Taehyung's left, and he involuntary shivered. He turned his head slightly and found Yoongi standing behind him, his eyes fixed on the trio.

Taehyung gulped, he wasn't sure Yoongi would join since he said that he has a lot of work to do. But, here he was, looking hot as hell. Taehyung allowed his eyes to check his Hyung out. Yoongi's style was so strong, he wore burgundy pants and a jacket, no doubt one of Hoseok's influences, and a black button-up shirt that was open almost to the middle, revealing only a bit of ink of his chest. Taehyung wondered what other tattoos he might have and where. The multitude of silver chains, bracelets, and rings adorned his neck, fingers, and wrists, but top cherry of that all was a thin black leather choker. His black hair was ruffled, wavy, parted slightly over his forehead, but still hid plenty of it. His pale skin on the disco lights made him look unreal.

Taehyung inhaled his scent, he smelled wonderful. Tae recognized Jimin's exquisite taste in perfumes and colognes. Yoongi enjoyed his relationship very much as it seemed. He looked more pampered, calmer, and satisfied. Yup, Yoongi was one sexy man.

-''Yes. Yes, they do.'' – Taehyung answered low timber in his voice matched Yoongi's. His eyes still glued on the somewhat smaller man.

Yoongi's cat-like eyes shifted on his, giving him the same treatment he was subjugated only a few seconds ago. Taehyung felt his tongue leaving his mouth to wet his lips, in the same way, Jungkook and Jimin often teased him for. Yoongi caught that move, eyes lingering on the mouth. Then his eyes bored into Taehyung's in full force. Taehyung almost whined out loud.

Yoongi and Taehyung have never openly shown their attraction towards each other, they never entertained it, but it was there, especially because Taehyung was connected to all of Yoongi's parters, first Jimin and Hoseok, and now Jungkook, even though Yoongi and Jungkook were never together as a couple.

Taehyung often wondered, once Jungkook and he got over that border, what would sex be like with Yoongi as well. He knew from Jimin and Jungkook that their Hyung is a great lover, and since Hoseok never forgot him, Taehyung knew that Yoongi was something special indeed.

Yoongi observed him silently, but then Hoseok's loud laugh drew their attention on them. Jimin had been dying from laughter, crouching down, shoulders shaking as he held on Jungkook's thigh, glancing up at their youngest member who got the ice cubes from the bucket and was now dancing to the lyrics of some new remix of a '90s hip-hop song, sliding the ice all around his neck and chest.