Chapter 23 - ''So show me, I'll show you''

✵ ✵ ✵

Their trip home was quick. They barely held their control but neither of them did anything in the duration of their trip, as they took two cabs to the closest apartment, which was Yoongi's.

Once they were inside, their shoes and clothes fell off rather fast, as hot kisses and touches were exchanged. Hoseok was switching from Jimin to Jungkook, licking in their mouths, and sucking at their skin, while pulling them towards the bedroom. It was small but had a very big bed. The tiny sofa and closet were crammed inside as well.

Taehyung found himself bent across the mentioned sofa where he finally got Yoongi's tongue in his ass as the elder promised. Once he orgasmed yet again he wanted to return the favor by sucking Yoongi off, but the man stopped him.

-''I want to watch them. Jerk me off instead, slowly.'' – He said and sat more comfortably, brushing his mouth and chin from Taehyungs juices and his own spit, before leaning closer to kiss him lazily.

On the bed, Hoseok was rimming Jungkook, who tried his best to prep Jimin and not faint from the strong pleasure the wet tongue gave him. It was better than any porn. Too impatient, Jimin whined grumpily for Jungkook to fuck him raw, but the other man just chuckled, slapping his ass and went on lubing him up richly.

After a few agonizingly long moments, Jimin was laying on his stomach, ass arched beautifully and his knees bent and spread wide. Jungkook was straddling his hips, his calves under Jimin's raised thighs. His cock was deep inside Jimin, fucking him nicely.

-''I will never get tired of watching your ass getting fucked, Jimin-ah.'' – Hoseok's voice was low and dangerous, filled with lust. He held his phone, filming everything.

Taehyung laid comfortably on Yoongi's side stroking his dick lazily as they watch them. Jimin's moans and Jungkook's grunts were so sexy.

Hoseok kneeled on the bed, camera filming up close. He made sure the light was just perfect so he can record everything. He grabbed at Jungkook's ass, squeezing and admiring the muscles there that worked hard.

-''JK, stop for the moment, pull out.'' – He said in a breathy voice. Jungkook stopped instantly and did as he was told.

-''Yes, fuck yes, look at this hole.'' – He commented in such a filthy and sexy way, that Taehyung gasped a small. – ''Fuck.''

Hoseok took one cheek and push on the side. – ''Come on, cutie, open up.'' – He urged. –''Show me how good Jungkookie stretched you. Oh, yes, baby, yes.''

-''He was never like this with me.'' – Taehyung whispered to Yoongi, who smiled.

-''Nor with me.'' – He said. – ''He is only like this when Jimin is especially fuckable.''

-''Which is all the time.'' – Taehyung added, grinning.

Yoongi paused for a moment, thinking. – ''That could be true.'' – He said, grinning widely.

Taehyung quietly giggled. – ''So, it's my soulmate who pulls the sex beast out of my dearest Hyung?''

-''Mmm-hm.'' – Yoongi agreed and hummed in longing, as he watched Hoseok pour the lube directly in Jimin's wide-open hole. Jimin mewled at the coldness. Hoseok tossed the bottle on the bed and pushed three of his fingers inside. The squelching sound of lube echoed the room and Jungkook low cursing could be heard too.

-''Ah, Jimin-ah, I can't wait to fuck you.'' - Hoseok spoke, pressing his fingers on the man's prostate, making him gasp and moan loudly. – ''You sound so gorgeous my love.''